Theodore Jaracz Update

by Japster 23 Replies latest jw friends

• parakeet
    parakeet

jookbeard: I wonder if he ever feels blood guilt for the countless members of the WTS who have died through no blood, where someone like him could have played an active role in dropping the murderous doctrine, "Ted Jaracz murderer"

Ted and other gb members came to mind when I recently read Jonathan Kellerman's "Savage Spawn: Reflections on Violent Children."

Although Kellerman's focus is on violent, psychopathic children, he does describe some of the characteristics adult psychopaths share:

"[They're] unfettered by conscience or convention or the threat of distant punishment as they wreak misery and pain on the rest of us. They're not spurred by poverty or rage against one machine or another ... They do it because they love it. They do it because they can.

"What turns them on is the kick, the high, the slaking of impulse -- pure sensation. Power, dominance, subjugation of the rest of us.

"At the peak of their game, if they're relatively intelligent, they can attain major positions of leadership--cartel kings, Mafia dons, violent cult leaders [emphasis mine], genocidal dictators.....

"The very smartest psychopaths from the most privileged backgrounds often avoid violence, because they know it's likely to get them into trouble and they have safer means of exploitation at their disposal."

Farkel: Have you ever looked into his eyes? This guy isn't capable of feeling guilty about anything. In fact, I would be so bold to say that he's proud of things he should feel guilty about.

Sound similar to Kellerman's description?

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

This is how cults treat their leaders.

• Japster
    Japster

Latest news from the famille is that Ted is back at Beth-Hell moving around in a walker. Preparing heavily for the Annual meeting coming up Oct. 1st I think.

My family has been invited to this 'spezial' occasion for the past ten years or so. I asked them what the heck really goes on at a Spezial Annual Metting. They said that the bigwigs....ie the Gov Body get together for one hour before the meeting at the Stanly Theatre and talk about policies etc....? WTF??? What policies???

The som further a**-holes get up on stage and talk about all the good works being done arount the globe....including some a**holes from that part of the world.

Sounds sick and boring just like an Uber-convention of sorts.

They reall couldn't tell me more than that even though they've bee to one of these JW lovefests for more than a decade now.

Best Rgds to ALL

Japster

• yesidid
    yesidid

You couldn't kill him with an axe!!

y

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit