Me Apostate: Still Shunning And Getting Stronger

by CrimsonBleu 23 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

That was really great.

JW's get a great sense of power telling exJW family how bad they are and how it is righteous on their part to mistreat you in order to help you change your ways. It puts them off balance to hear you come back with conviction that you are confident in your new beliefs. It can make them even more determined about how bad you are, but there is also the chance that it just might spark some interest.

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Oh, she has me pegged as the bad one all right...and it is the persacution (sp) she must endure for jehovah!

Jehovah must be one wimpy god to have us misfits rallying for him, doing all his bidding and work? He created us to make him happy? That is like telling me I had my 3 sons just to appease me and serve me all their lives, and if they didn'tt I'd disown them.

She knows better. I know she does.

• MrsPeaches
    MrsPeaches

CrimsonBleu you made your point perfectly. I know a lot of people have already told you that but I wanted to chime in. :)

It interesting in her email back to you (the one you posted) that she didn't even discuss the mother issue. Which is the original issue. How frustrating! i really feel for you and your poor sweet mum.

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Thanks MrsPeaches! That was a great observation you made, her not saying anything about Mom. She pounced on me first. We have been exchanging emails since this thread started....and I have brought Mom up again....nothing. It's all about her defense of the WTS and her beliefs.

I truly do understand that by attacking someone's faith, you can hurt them deeply. I only intent to meet her on the level she dishes out to me. I have retaliated her jabs before, but this time I am ticked. I have a good mind to drag her butt over to this board and show her a thing or two. How do I do that? I have a plan. It would be so easy, and she'd have to find me here. For her to come vist an apostate forum would be enough to drive her over the edge, but I know Sis, once she got over it, she'd be curious and open her eyes a bit more.

Looks like I'll have to eat all that snowcrab by myself if these two sisters of mine don't get their head out of their butts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit