Me Apostate: Still Shunning And Getting Stronger

by CrimsonBleu 23 Replies latest jw friends

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Morning Bluecanary,

This isn't the first time she has 'punched' over the years. Nor is it the first I have retaliated. . Just had it with JW BS getting in the way of natural love bonds and trying to destroy them.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I thought it was a great letter.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I would've just said "You think that Mom should suffer not seeing her children together because of religion?" Then I would comprimise "Look if you do this here, show up and play nice for one day and I promise I'll lose your e-mail, lose your number, you'll never have to speak to me again. I just want something nice for Mom. But it's your call, my religion tells me to look after my family, yours says to hate your father and mother."

I think there's so much in your letter she's probably going to stop reading after the first paragraph or so.

If she wants to guilt you into coming back to the JWs, then you should turn it right around and guilt her to seeing her family.

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

OH, here is her response...I have a half a mind to start send ex-jw stories to her every day. I have nothing to lose, right? But you are right Tuesday, she'll just not read them. So what should I do with this? Grrrrr........

Her Response:

"You act like we don't know our bibles and just read the WT and believe everything we hear. Wrong. We do challenge..and get answers. And the organization is not men's, it is Jehovah's...He calls it his "woman" and refers to it and its service to him all throughout the bible. The first chapter of the bible, the prophecy about the woman, and her seed...that "woman" is God's organization and it is also the same "woman" in Revelation. Also called "the faithful and discreet slave, who gives food at the proper time" is also that woman". She is the "bride" of Christ who comes to the marriage feast with oil in her lamp. The "food" is the spiritual table the slave class provides at meetings and literature. The10 virgins in the marriage feast illustration all go out to meet the groom, but 5 are foolish and five are discreet. The discreet bring enough "oil" (or accurate knowlege) so they are able to recognize the groom, seeing him clearly by the light of their lamps. The foolish realize they didn't ,and ask for some, but are not given any. It is too late. These " v irgins" are Jehovah's "woman" collectively...God's organization which is growing so fast we baptize 8,000 new bible studies each DAY. Over 100 new congregations a month. We LOVE our leaders, they treat us tenderly. We want to be corrected...that's called "washing our garments white'....we don't want bad associations in our midst. We don't want to live in the new world with people who do whatever they want and ruin it all over again. The organization is worldwide,in every land and nation. Our unity is unique in all the earth. And we are a happy people...there is no fear. " Perfect love throws fear outside" The fear we have is that we will hurt and displease Jehovah so we work hard to know what he thinks, and feels, and accepts and what he does not. You are so very much mistaken about fear of WT. We dearly love Jehovah's Organization. He is a God of order..."all things take place decently and by arrangement" - It is "food for us to listen and do his will. We thrive on it....free of manmade traditions and dishonoring holidays. We do our own research as to whether these things are true.:

• journey-on
    journey-on

I think it was PERFECT.....absolutely perfect. You have a PM CrimsonBleu..........journey-on

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Farkel and Tuesday, I took your suggestion and said just that....that Mom is what tis is all about, not me. I may not get a response for awhile....if ever! But then again, she is always at her puter. Can taste a chance to pounce on me.

• dinah
    dinah

Your sister's reponse was canned. They question? They research? I call BS!

You ask a hard question which shows any doubt of their authority you are OUTTA THERE--plain and simple.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I have a very low tolerence for shit these days. I spent the better part of my life jumping through other people's hoops, and those days are over. I'll die cold and alone before I jump through anyone's hoops again. With that in mind, this would be my response:

"Keep your cult propaganda to yourself. I listened to that worthless shit for 20 years, so don't presume you can teach me anything. You can't. What you need to consider is this. You have two choices. You have the choice of treating me like a normal person, a full family member with everything that goes with it, and you keep your religious views to yourself. Alternatively, you can get out of my life forever. This is a one time choice. If you choose to shun me I will hold you to it. I will no longer acknowledge your existence."

W

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Woooo Hooo! I'm on a roll now....she just doesn't let up! Got two more emails and I let her have some more of my thoughts on the matter...

Thanks for helping me to see I am doing the right thing!

I even reminder her she can be DF'd for jousting with me over spiritual matters....she is determined to prove herself right and me wrong! Woooo Hoooo, at least she isn't totally following the rules...maybe she really does understand that WTS is washed up!

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Too bad you can't reach through the computer and smack her upside the head! Seriously, she can't stand to be around you for 1 day to make your mom happy?! Maybe you should drive to her house and smack some sense into her!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit