"the Truth". So many changes prove they never had it.

by lurk3r 40 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

True son of man, anyone can post a reply. M-S did have a great point. Making a silly statement like yours would never be acceptable at the door. However in the cyber world an individual can make posts that he would never have the guts to do in person

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

True son of man, anyone can post a reply. M-S did have a great point. Making a silly statement like yours would never be acceptable at the door. However in the cyber world an individual can make posts that he would never have the guts to do in person

I would make the same statement anywhere, why would it require guts, or bravery in better terms?

All I stated was that a generation is 42 years. I would be willing to make the same statement anywhere. Why do you harbor resentment towards me?

Simply divide 588 by 42 and the answer is 14 (generations).......simple mathematics, and it holds true to the time mentioned in the bible, the exile to Babylon.......

T.F.D.S.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

TSOM:

you said:

Who are you to judge, do you have an answer to everything under the sun?

This sounds to me like you are judging the judger.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

TSOM,

You are obviously unacquainted with the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses. This is Jehovahs-Witnesses.net. My post 1781 to lurk3r was based on the changes to JW teachings over the years. Your post 60 quotes me, then goes completely OFF TOPIC about your beliefs! Your nonsense about only apostles going to heaven and a generation being 42 years are not based on anything Watchtower teaches and are completely OFF TOPIC.

"Anyone can post a reply."

But, please note that there are Posting Guidelines on this forum--#10 Posting an off-topic comment.

If you wish to dazzle us with your Biblical understanding of how many years constitutes a "generation". You may start your own thread, and I will freely ignore it. Perhaps you will get other takers that would be interested in what you're trying to preach. However, if you come onto threads started by others to jump on, grab some words from a poster, and proceed to go OFF TOPIC, you will find yourself very unpopular.

Who are you to thinkyou are able to tell me what to do?

If you were very smart, you really wouldn't need to ask a question like that. I already told you that I'm not interested in your religion and I'm freely entitled to post that reply.

B the X

• Farkel
    Farkel

son of whatever,

:Hypothetical situations do not exist in my realm,

Your whole religious philosophy is a hypothetical situation, you crusading nitwit.

Farkel

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Can anyone say delusional psychopath ?

Hint : ( Son of man = Jesus Christ )

Interesting is it not how religionists are closely attached one way or another to mental unbalance and dysfunction.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Re: "the Truth". So many changes prove they never had it.

This topic could include "many" teachings and is not limited to just one.

Your whole religious philosophy is a hypothetical situation, you crusading nitwit.

It is not a "philosophy", it is "truth". "sticks and stones"

Can anyone say delusional psychopath ?

Hint : ( Son of man = Jesus Christ )

Interesting is it not how religionists are closely attached one way or another to mental unbalance and dysfunction.

From someone who parades around as "Homer Simpson" lol.....

T.F.D.S.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

But I am the one and only true god , Homerovah ......... Amen

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Don't feed the trolls

• smiddy
    smiddy

The bible ,as christendom has it today (allowing for catholic/protestant differences) has not changed in two thousand years!!!!However the Watchtower interpretation of what the bible means is changed every couple of years.....No witness today beleives much of what C.T Russell preached for decades,....No witness today beleives much of what J.F Rutherford preached for decades,.....No witness today beleives much of what N.H Knorr preached for decades.....,and a few more years hence no witness then will beleive much of what is preached today as being relevant or true.,What jehovah`s witnesses fail to understand is ....truth never changes....their is no such thing as ...OLD TRUTHS...or ...NEW TRUTHS...either something is True or it is False .You Jehovah`s Witnesses who come on this site do yourself a favour and research what Jehovah`s` witnesses preached from the 1800 s / to the 1930s and look at what was actually printed and not what the WB&TS SPIN OF THE DAY IS. The WTB&TS is the most prolfic publishing agency of religous literature in the history of man,a great acheivment ,so their are many many records ,documents,copies,original publications to verify the many numerous changes to Wathtower policies over the years,and I would think that every one on this site would just ask ....do yourself a favour .... use your God diven brain and think for yourself.....that`s why Jehovah gave you a brain....Think for yourself.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit