End of the Line-Creepy Doomsday-Cult Horror Movie

by Mastodon 15 Replies latest jw friends

• aainer
  • Jankyn
    Jankyn

Here comes Reniaa again. OK, here's the deal: My understanding of JW doctrine is that they are not pacifists. They simply don't get involved in fights between "worldly" governments, and go to jail rather than fight in them. If Jah told them to be the conquering army, they would be.

Now, Quakers---they're pacifists.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Reniaa get the fuck out of my topic. This is about a movie, not about your warped view of reality. And keep your alter-egos out too.

For those of you who enjoy creepy movies, check it out!

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Ohh, looks good! The hubby was definitely interested too!

Witness 007, I've been wanting to see Midnight Meat Train- haven't been able to get it yet.

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

Reniaa get the fuck out of my topic. This is about a movie, not about your warped view of reality. And keep your alter-egos out too.

hahaha!!!

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Aainer is NOT Reniaa, despite any blinding hatred for Reniaa. The evidence on http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/179084/1/I-thought-of-becoming-a-Wintess-again-and-here-are-my-reasons-why-I-didnt seems to suggest that isaacaustin MAY be Aainer. That Topic is now LOCKED, and may well be removed. Notice how Aainer mocks Reniaa by taking Reniaa's on-topic reply and changing a few words and phrases.

Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
    3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.
    4. Breaking the law
      This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You may post a small amount of third party material, but please help us to avoid breaching copyright by naming its author and publication. We are unable to investigate all third party material, so where possible, please provide a link instead.
    5. Spamming
      Please don't add the same comment to more than one forum.
    6. Advertising
      You can mention relevant, non-commercial websites as long as they support your comment.
    7. Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
      Please don't mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.
    8. Posting in a language other than English.
    9. Invading people's privacy
      Please don't post private addresses or phone numbers, including your own. You may post email addresses so long as you make it clear who they belong to.
    10. Posting an off-topic comment.
    11. Publicly disputing or arguing about moderator decisions
      If you disagree with any action taken then please raise it via email or PM.

Forums may be moderated to make sure they stay friendly and welcoming, legal and relevant. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts at own discretion and without notice, which we consider to be unacceptable. If you repeatedly break these guidelines, you may be prevented from posting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit