End of the Line-Creepy Doomsday-Cult Horror Movie

by Mastodon 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Couldn't help thinking about the bOrg at certain moments in this film.

Not for the faint of heart. But if you love horror movies, like I do, then this one is a keeper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWh1VlYWYpw

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks for the 'heads up', masto

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Same here! Horror fan....saw it, a bunch of Armagedon cult members go on a killing spree.....I thought about the Witnesses....the leader women reminds me of my anionted mum......a rabid Jehovah's Witness.

• reniaa
    reniaa

And yet witnesses preach a total no violence line to the point of going to prison rather than goto war with their fellow man in line with Jesus's words. they would have to totally deny the bible to change this stand.

Reniaa

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Reniaa anyone who is fully dedicated to a cult religion will do ANYTHING you tell them if "God told them to." Suicide bombers, dying without a blood transfusion, Crusades, Wars.

P.s "The Midnight meat train" is a great horror movie.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    they would have to totally deny the bible to change this stand.

LOL.

My father read me John 20:28 without the 'and' in it while claiming in the same argument that Christendom denys the Bible.

He spent the second world war locked up as a concientious objector alongside Catholic and Protestant pacifists, but he conveniently forgets their stance and only remembers that 'he' the JW martyr, was the persecuted.

You are not fooling anyone except yourself.

Cheers

Chris

• aainer
    aainer

And yet witnesses preach a total no violence line to the point of making their members go to prison rather than goto war with their fellow man in line with Jesus's words. but they totally deny the bible by their actions and hypocrisy.

Aainer

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

with their fellow man in line with Jesus's words. but they totally deny the bible by their actions and hypocrisy.

Aainer

Aainer = RENIAA?

Another one? Now that IS a creepy doomsday horror!

• aainer
    aainer

How do I post my picture here?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Aainer...

I would not recommend for you to post your photo here. Remember this website is public.

Some people have posted photos in areas that are open to members only.

It is not important for anyone to know who you are. And probably best for you to remain anynomous.

I just thought it very strange that you would use Renaai's name spelled backwards.

Perhaps you were just at a loss to make up a screen name?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit