TED JARACZ' stroke, latest from Bethel heavy.

by yesidid 77 Replies latest jw friends

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

GB = Bullshit Executives

When one dies there will been many standing in line to get all the perks and up lifting prestige, they are a sick lot.

And a dumb lot if you take a look at their pictures !

• Dagney
    Dagney

He was just waaaaaaaaaaaaay serious. No funny business, crack the whip. Think of meeting and assembly parts, as overseer of the teaching committee, that was all his guidance.

Remeber what somebody said the other night, all new members added to the gb were personally picked by him. So good luck to all still in.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    Did Jaracz have any ideas or just "more rules better, less rules worse"

There hasn't been an "ideas man" on the GB since Freddy Franz went senile. Not that his ideas were any good, but at least they kept the masses excited.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

My money is on Lawrence Bowen to be the next GB

• Satanus
    Satanus

'his mind and speech remain unaffected'

That's to be expected. His mind has been looping, for yrs.

S

• flipper
    flipper

" His mind and speech remain unaffected ". So that means JW's can expect more of dangerous Ted to come . Just can't gesture on one side when he gives talks is all. Wonder if he'll get a " W " in the theocratic school. Oh, I forgot elders don't receive counsel. Woops. My bad

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Lance, a poster here said that both Bowen and Liverance were gone and given the "Chitty" treatment. (aka Spec Pioneer) because of questioning too many doctrines... I still can't bring myself to believe that, but they haven't been in a Gilead grad article in the WT forever.. Only Noumair is still around....

What have you heard? (if anything) I know, nothing but rumors....

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

The gentle Barr is the only one of the old guard remaining apart from Jaracz, barr is closing ni on 100. So the new comers have a 7-1 or 7-2 majority these days.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hopefully, this makes for embarrassment in getting on the platform. Embarrassment in not being able to get on it without falling. Embarrassment in not being able to keep up with sprinting to the doorbells, climbing stairs that are unsteady (I never had trouble on steps, because I am in good physical condition, but I have seen people that have had trouble climbing those "mountains" for arthritis). And hopefully, people realize that he is not obeying his own rules about racing to the next door, and they start (and continue) the slow shuffle from door to door.

• jabberwock
    jabberwock

How do you think that might affect GB decisions? What is he like?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit