Michael Jackson is Dead!

by slimboyfat 216 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm also getting he is seriously ill in the hospital and not doing well

TMZ started the rumor he is dead but real news programs are waiting to have that confirmed

• POs Son
    POs Son

Reports have it that they were doing CPR on him. Statistically, that is not good news... less than 3% survive cardiac arrest with CPR.

• Simon
    Simon

Damn, that means TV will be filled with endless MJ clips / programmes now

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

This may not be the time for this but it's going to be like "Elvis isn't really dead" all over again. There will be sightings and conspiracy theory galore.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Wow... first Farrah, now Michael. Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

A picture says a thousand words, this guy was an emotional and mentally disturbed of an individual.

And perhaps a little nuts as well, just because a person becomes a rich and noted celebrity doesn't necessarily mean they are playing with a full deck..

• wobble
    wobble

MM, do you think he has faked his own death so that he can go back to the JDubs and become a member of the governing body and take Ted J's place as main man ?

I think so.

Love

Wobble

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

My ouija board predicted it.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL wobble. I was thinking more of the massive revenue from sales of concert tickets.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Just got word on Farmtown that his death is confirmed. Didn't know about Farrah, whose the third?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit