Watch Tower or Watchtower-Which is it? My blog on Freeminds

by AndersonsInfo 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Scott77
    Scott77

Thanks 'Gradma' Barbara. Its so wonderful you are still alive and kicking. I feel so grateful to read about your new posting. The first time I read about you was in the internet circles about your high profile, ground research work you did to expose the the sexual abuse scandal cover-up within the Watchtower and how firm you was up the end of the present day. Hmmm..., do you think its possible for us to get a full name of list of all those sexual abusers held within the WTS database? I understand they were reportedly thought to number about 23,000. But is there a way we can get those numbers by all means?

Thanks

Scott77

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Hi Scott77. It's the first time anybody ever called me "Grandma" Barbara on this site. I guess because I haven't seen my grandson since he was three years old (he will be ten in September), I rarely ever think of myself as a Grandma anymore. How about you be my grandson Scott77?

When I was in Bethel, I never saw any lists of names of sexual abusers. The number you quoted came from Bill Bowen of Silentlambs. Why don't you email him through the silentlambs website and ask him your questions.

Barb

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your reply and for all the interesting information here.

My interest in knowing these other entities would be for matters of tracking down stock portfolios.

Also to find how they may have disguised a still existant UN relationship and how they may have linked themselves to inter-faith groups.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Cameo-d

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi Barbara,

The affectionate term "gradma" was used in this instance as a recognition of your current age status, a sign of respect and the fact that your ground research work at the WTS many years ago, not only lead others to take a stand many years later, but also inspired several webisites we see today. I think its somethinig of amazement that you are still alive and around here to send some posts. I think we at the JWN are blessed to have people like you with sharp minds respond so fast and to continue engage in issues so important to the rest of us including those with curious minds within the WTS.

Thank you

Scott77

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Thank you Scott77. I appreciate the kind words. I guess I'll keep doing this until I get on the "bucket list" and when I do that, I'm going to give all this research stuff up and see the world.

Barb

• garybuss
    garybuss

Very good articles. Thanks!

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Hi Barbara:

Does the link still work? I only get an error message. TIA

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

The link was working, but you're right, it's not now. I know that Randy and his associates are still tinkering with the new look at Freeminds, so it could be that they are moving things around. I sent an email asking wha happened? When I find out, I'll post the reply.

Barb

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Barb..If your going to write WBTS..You really need to make the dollar sign at the end..............."WBT$"...............See how much better that looks!..................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

The link to my blog article on Freeminds is now working. Paul said it was the "demunz" that disrupted the whole Freeminds site. I say it's Witch Tower.

http://www.freeminds.org/blogs/musings-of-a-watchtower-insider/index.php

Watch Tower or Watchtower - Which Is It?

Barb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit