I just want this to stop!

by mrsjones5 40 Replies latest social family

• snowbird
    snowbird

If my own mother hadn't been so domineering and controlling, I would swear you were exaggerating, Josie.

However, I've gone through similar stuff with her!

You're in my thoughts, girlfriend.

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

I've always found it weird how some folks seem to feel that giving someone assitance is a license to be controlling and nosy. Always makes me question their motivation for the assistance in the first place.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Oh Mrs Jones...I am so sorry you are going through this....

Nikki

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

What a sucky nightmare. I'm so sorry.

• caliber
    caliber

Mrs.Jones,

I can only imagine being caught in such a situation... my thoughts and prayers are with you !....

CALIBER

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Whoa....I just read your last post. Have you been invaded yet? Its 1pm on Tuesday.

the HEALTH department??? like they have any frickin evidence of ANYTHING being untoward in your apartment that the Health Department would get involved. What is the MATTER with these people?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's 5:06 pm and my father was a no show...today. Planning a surprise drop in perhaps? I wouldn't doubt it.

Still glad we changed that deadbolt.

Josie

• StAnn
    StAnn

Josie, if you do ever speak to them again, point out how ludicrous it is that they blew up because you wanted to pay them back the gift they gave you. That's all. They gave you a gift, right? Gift's aren't repaid. So why does your dad think he should "get his money first?" Once you give someone a gift, it's there's.

If my family weren't just as awful, I'd be shocked.

This too shall pass.

St. Ann

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

It's 5:06 pm and my father was a no show...today. Planning a surprise drop in perhaps? I wouldn't doubt it.

Still glad we changed that deadbolt.

Josie

This reminds me of the scene in Home Alone where he is sitting in the kitchen with the fireworks and bb gun waiting...waiting for that inevitable attempt to open the door to invade his space.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Okay! IC now. That is a trip. I hope that things will mellow out for you SOON. My goodness! Never mind what I said about your parents. Take care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit