The Rapid oncoming time of the end part 1

by Homerovah the Almighty 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• asilentone
    asilentone

oh boy, let this thread die!

• mrsjones5
  • babel on
    babel on

Bible student dont take it so hard, i know that you are a student of the word just take it a little slower....im glad you still love the Lord, some do not when they leave the org.....what you need is a fresh start and this I think is what you need to do, speaking from experience, if you have doubt.... let it all go, start over! when you clean your home you dont throw out the chairs the table fridge and such.....you clean out the trash, in this case the trash is everything that the wts has taught you!!! Do you know who God is independantly from the wts? Who is Babylon i mean really its called mystery babylon for a reason, Christ own will think it a mystery and will be surprised or he would not have called it a mystery.....Think you have figured it out well think again....dont you think he would have said something like he did about the romans in jeresulem about the discusting thing that causes a desolation (to the reader use disearnment) but he did not! its a mystery! will be till the Glory! About the 144,000 read rev. 7:4 (and i heard the number of those that were sealed. One hundred and fourty four thousand of all THE TRIBES OF THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL. This is to be figurative while the number is to be taken litteraly. no if you look to Rev. 14:4 the latter part they are the first fruits and Jesus did come to these first (the jews). the great crowd however are also mentioned and these are the gentiles (all tribes and tounges) as spoken of in rev7:9. There has been much said by the wts about these ones remaining on earth but bible student please read Rev 19:1 (after these things i saw a great crowd IN HEAVEN saying) did you get that........where was the great crowd???? Are you a Bible student or a student of the wts?? This is all for another post and im sure i'll be ridiculed by the wtf and the atheist alike! The answers are their but its not all the depressing doom and gloom that your speaking!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hmmmmmmm..............

I wasn't about to read all of this but it reminded me of old Brownboy who used to go off every now and then.

But this guy........if he is Brownboy.........must be on some calming psych drugs.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit