Feeling well sad/depressed

by Ohio Nana 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Perry
    Perry

Beautiful grandchildren lisa !

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Beautiful grandchildren lisa !

Thank you....I think their pretty special.

lisa <----super proud grandmother!

• Ohio Nana
    Ohio Nana

Thanks everyone for the support and advice. I had planned a family dinner next Sunday after the meeting so I am with you and Lisa lovely grands and not to many pics for me.Since this is overseer visit week you know what all that involves and my daughter maybe because of her husband(who by the way is still smoking away)is trying to be as my older daughter calls her Super JW and having overseer for lunch today etc.I forgot to add my son inlaws brother is also DF's so we don't think he misses JW's much if at all but he does go to a few meeting to keep his wife happy.MY husband has said from day 1 CULT!!!!!!!!!We have all tried to stay close and have a yearly family vacation everyother year etc and my 2 daughter are very close but older daughter lives 6 hrs away and is a college professor who has studied cults and does give me advice on how to handle things.

For whoever asked no I didn't get baptisted but it was close I was in the mode to then son in law got DF's and I started to wake up and now am completely awake.

O.N.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit