5th Annual Memorial night demonstration at Kingdom Hall!

by the research lady 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Our 5th annual demonstration will be held in front of the Kingdom Hall on Bridge Lane in Wilmington Mass. U.S.A.

If they know you are coming, won't they move the memorial elsewhere? I would. A lot of Memorials in the U K are in hired Halls anyway

• undercover
    undercover

Since you've got all these folks together for the weekend, why not protest the local Catholic Church's Easter Mass after your Memorial protest? They have pedophiles too. And they have lots of skeletons in their closet. Don't stop with some penny ante religion...go after some real headlines.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Demonstrating against a church in the US is interpreted by many observers as:

• Sour grapes disaffected people (interpersonal confict)
    • Attention-seeking behavior (anything to get on the news, if they had a credible issue they would have addressed it differently)
    • Hate crime-ish sort of activity (frowned upon in the country founded on religious freedom)

If jws were viewed as equally crazy/dangerous as Scientology by the average American, then a protest could work. We are not there yet--look at what Scientologist opposers did. They started out by raising public awareness of the dangers #1, the crazy beliefs that make them look like total nutters #2, and doctrinal issues are like #500 on the list. They prosecuted criminal behavior (stalking, harassment, etc.) and publicized publicized publicized. They made sure the public knew when a famous Scientologist said or did something weird. They got organized and got on tv, etc.

The public doesn't care who believes in baby Jebus. They care about cults who kill babies.

In order for a protest to work, in the experience of ex-Scientologists, I'd say much more work needs to be done to change public opinion about jws. Right now they're just the kindly eccentrics next door who live boring lives and spend too much time in polyester.

So I have to wonder what is accomplished--looks like a LOT more damage than good.

PS--Despite all the groundwork laying, look what happened to Scientologists who organized a protest: http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/594/1017594/anti-scientology-activist-hook

• reniaa
    reniaa

They wouldn't underover this is about blind hate for witnesses, they have demonised them in their own minds to the point were they cannot stand back and bring any sense of proportion to the table.

It saddens me to see this level of hate it's so unchristian but it is their choice.

John 5:22
    Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,

They will not succeed there are those of us that will always value the opportunity to worship One God Jehovah and praise his son our king Jesus! After 1700 years of forced trinity the freedom to believe in our God Jehovah is something we will exercise despite these mean-spirited people.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

They wouldn't underover this is about blind hate for witnesses, they have demonised them in their own minds to the point were they cannot stand back and bring any sense of proportion to the table.

It saddens me to see this level of hate it's so unchristian but it is their choice.

John 5:22
    Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,

They will not succeed there are those of us that will always value the opportunity to worship One God Jehovah and praise his son our king Jesus! After 1700 years of forced trinity the freedom to believe in our God Jehovah is something we will exercise despite these mean-spirited people.

You do not worship Jehovah Reniaa...you worship the GB. All your other statements are built on unproven premises so are 'not wortht he paper they are written on"

• shamus100
    shamus100

They wouldn't underover this is about blind hate for witnesses

You're an idiot on so many levels it's astounding. I hope you get disfellowshipped for your gross sin against Jehovah.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

JWs talk so much about blind hatred against themselves...what a joke. Their own lit is full of blind hatred against anyone not of them.

• the research lady
    the research lady

Hello! Reniaa, please be aware of this fact. We are not in any way trying to hurt Jehovah's Witness, we are trying to help them know that they are not serving God but, an organization who have put themselves in the place of God. We are following the admonition of the Apostle Paul from the book of Ephesians 5:11 which states, "Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them". NASB

• steve2
    steve2
    You're an idiot on so many levels it's astounding. I hope you get disfellowshipped for your gross sin against Jehovah.

Shamus100, there must be a more helpful way for you to describe your views on Reniaa's beliefs and behaviour without engaging in this type of personal insult. Yes, I share your opinion about Reniaa's capacity to actively communicate with JW-labeled apostates; but it doesn't mean that you have to resort to personal labels. On the plus side, she must be doing her best to respond to her own doubts by coming to a site such as this. Your typical doubting JW would never openly visit these sites. I give her credit for doing her best to be as open as as she can.

• the research lady
    the research lady

The clock is ticking, the Memorial is less than a week away. Signs are being shipped out to people in a number of areas,including London England! For all of those who are brave enough to stand tall in getting involved with these peaceful demonstrations, we applaud you!The timing is right for these protests as so many Witnesses no longer believe what the Watchtower org. is teaching them. They have "one foot in and one foot out". A simple sign stating a website, or a sign adressing child molestors in the org, and a sign that simply states "Jehovah's Witnesses break up families" may be all that's needed to bring a Witness to the "exit door".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit