...Were you ever happy,a Jehovah`s Witness was Dead?...

by OUTLAW 37 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Some Jehovah`s Witness are a lot of trouble.....Especially family members..... Regardless of how you try to avoid them,they are always causing trouble in your life and with your family..The grief is endless..It literally goes on for years,then decades..Untill they die.....Then all of a sudden there is peace in your life..The trouble is gone!...........Were you ever happy a Jehovah`s Witness was Dead?..Or..Permanently out of your life?

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

When 1 guy died, and everyone was wailing, it didn't bother me at all because I thought he was a big faker. But typically, I wouldn't want to see someone die because they are a JW.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..I would`nt want to see someone die because they are a Jehovah`s Witness either.....I have family in.....I`m talking about an Asshole,that happens to be a Jehovah`s Witness.....Someone that causes endless grief,until they die..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

i agree with min................ now if they were on a Oceanic flight that mysteriously disappeared forever on a return flight from australia............. hey i know many i wished had booked tickets. many i would prefer were out of sight and therefore out of mind. but i would never wish them death....... thats their gig............. eaten by birds and all

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

PrimitiveGenius..I don`t wish any Jehovah`s Witness Dead either.....Not even the ones that made my life miserable.....But ..I was`nt unhappy when they died..LOL!!

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Why be "happy" over anyone's death? Even if they're "assholes", I'm not necessarily "happy" they're dead. I'd prefer they just stay away from me or change their assholeness. (How doya like that word?)

• oompa
    oompa

We should be happy for all of their deaths and ours too......that way we dont have to worry anyone will be destroyed at armageddon. This was a no brainer!.........oompa

I have only had one sever thorns in my side and one not even a dub, neither died but did move far away and ya...it was nice

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ask me that same question when my ex father in law/elder/PO passes away

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..Personaly,I was happy about not having to deal with grief on an endless basis................Was I happy about thier death..No................I wish they would have understood the grief they caused and were still living..I tried many,many,many times to fix that..I never gave up..It could`nt be done...................The death was a relief I never expected..........................................."Assholeness"..I like it..LOL!!

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..Moving away is good..I did that to get away from my crazy family..They are the ones this Thread is about.............How did the meeting go?..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit