Any News on Pioneer Hrs Decreasing or Whether COs will be Ending?

by Seeker4 17 Replies latest jw friends

• besty
    besty

Oslima Boy Fatten ?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You got it. If the elders call tell them I'm in cave number 7.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I guess the pio-sneer hour reduction to 35/50 is dead (they were looking into it, but the apostates got hold of it, posted it, and it spread so much that they felt it would serve the apostates right to make liars out of them by canceling this reduction). So, until further notice, the pio-sneer requirements remain at 50/70.

The hounder-hounder situation remains as originally postulated--this will take several years to sort through, since they are doing that one in phases. What will happen is that they will have local hounder-hounders, each responsible for a cluster of congregations (a city, for instance) and visit each more frequently. That will cut the stipend that the existing hounder-hounders make (so they can have more to defend pedophiles with). It will also ensure that congregation hounders are hounded more often than once every 6-8 months.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

As far as I know this was a position that received payment for services?

Perhaps they are taking this amount of time because of working out if severance/redundancy pay has to be paid out, some of these C.O.’s have been there quite a few years.

KT

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

All these self-rightoues men with no jobs......they will all become Television evangelists!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

OK - how much does it cost the Society to keep the CO's? Isn't most of the cost absorbed by the congregations?

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

The CO's received an allowance increase in Jan 2009 supposedly the first increase in several years.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes, there is no current plan to reduce the number of pioneer hours.

An ex-bethelite told me that one of the GB brought the issue up during morning worship in December (?) and made it clear that it was just a rumor and not factual.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit