JWD 2008 ... 218 Countries Served

by Simon 46 Replies latest forum announcements

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Countries? Don't you mean "Lands?" :–)

OUTLAW, according to their website, Watchtower lies are preached in over 230 lands.

~Sue

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I contributed to some of those figures as i tend to logon when I am in a foreign country

• Simon
    Simon
    I'm curious. Are those bonafide countries? or is it referencing where posters 'say' they are from??

Many choose obscure locations for fun or diversionary tactics.

These are from Google Analytics so it's based on where people are actually from, not where they claim to be in their profile on this site.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Countries? Don't you mean "Lands?" :–)" .........My Ranch is on Land..If a JW preaches here,can the WBT$ count that as new Land?.......Yippee!!..JW`s made it to OUTLAW`s Ranch!..The WBT$ now preach`s on 231 pieces of Land!!..LOL!!......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Simon wrote: These are from Google Analytics so it's based on where people are actually from, not where they claim to be in their profile on this site.

Very cool. Congrats!! That *is* Good News.

-Aude. (posting on JWN and learning new features)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    95Cameroon140

Nice to see these guys here. I hope its from Bethel and the missionaries.

• Frank75
    Frank75
    And this good news truth about the kingdom Watchtower will be preached in all the inhabited earth

before the generation that saw 2014 has passed away.....

Frank75

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

It goes to show you how important this board is.

Leslie

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Awesome....just awesome!

Is there a way for babblefish to translate this board into all those different languages?

Or is it only english speaking people in those countries who are able to get on board?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

CameoD..We post in English here so we can keep track of whats going on.....Troll`s have a frigg`n party here.When they know we can`t understand them and only a few on the board can..They can say anything they want,to the ones that can understand them..And..There`s not a dam thing we can do about monitoring their abuse,to our members that can understand them....................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit