The Book Evolutionists DON'T Want You To Read.

by hooberus 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yep. Evolutionists don't want you to read god books. There's a big top secret evolutionists' meeting every month where they detail their diabolical plan to undermine creationsism and hide books from the people. Evolutionary theory is based on faulty reasoning. The doctorate degrees scientists hold are really detailed certificates of self deception and faulty reasoning.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

The Book Evolutionists DON'T Want You To Read

I dont understand what this means. I dont know if I'd call myself and evolutionist. I do believe evolution is the best model we have to explain the differentiation between the species.

I certainly dont care what book anyone reads.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Interesting but the book I read to convince me in favor of evolutionary science is the bible

The spoken mantra has always been Creationism Good , Evolution bad , well thats at least the spiritual seers tell us

and why should we deliberately take power away from them

• moshe
    moshe

Yes, they say everything must be a part of God's plan. Even that fact that 99% of all the Earth's creatures are now extinct must be part of God's infinite wisdom, not chance. And humans are special- well maybe not the ones who inhabited North America 13,000 years ago. They had the misfortune to have a comet destroy their happy hunting grounds. If it happened to us would we still love God or curse him for not stopping it?

alt

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Anyone who is interested, be sure not to miss ReMine's 2006 CRSQ paper which references the above "1974 paper"

I don't have the time to read the above link. Could you please explain in your own words?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    well thats at least the spiritual seers tell us

Only a few.

BTS

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

If thats the book evolutionist dont want you to read, is the bible the book creationist dont want you to read?

• hooberus
    hooberus
    Anyone who is interested, be sure not to miss ReMine's 2006 CRSQ paper which references the above "1974 paper"

I don't have the time to read the above link. Could you please explain in your own words?

Sorry, but I've already spent more than enough of my time on the specific issue of ReMine's book and Haldane's dilemma here with evolutionists. Its the same pattern: 1. I recommend the book "The Biotic Message" 2. The evolutionists somehow come up with the sub-issue of haldane's dilemma 3. Then they (even though they have never yet read the book, or even heard of haldane's dilemma) proceed to speak confidently on the technical subject after only a few minutes "research". The evolutionist poster "Tetrapod.sapien" did it, http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/100588/1733596/post.ashx#1733596 the evolutionist poster "Abaddon" did it, http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/99116/1714811/post.ashx#1714811 and you did it. I see no reason to spend any more lengthy time on technical subjects with such persons (the previous two evolutionists were responed to in detail).

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks, Hooberus.

Sylvia

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Hooberus

I've only managed to quickly read though this thread but one thing does stand out to me. ( I don't know a great deal about the technical aspects of evolution either).

Apparently the Ice age, which began 1.5 million years ago, was extremely volitile and had a hugely challenging effect on human development and evolution. I thought BTS' point about genetic "bottlenecks" affecting human adaptation is significant in this respect.

ql

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit