Are you having a Christmas Tree?

by Barbie Doll 157 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks for the angels, Barbie Doll! The one on the left is almost identical to the one hanging in the corner window.....it nearly takes up the full 36"x36" pane.

We had about 18" of snow on Friday, flurries all day Saturday, and woke up to blizzard conditions this morning. It is supposed to last all day here....more than a foot more is expected to fall by this evening.

Tomorrow, I have company from the Mohawk region due in for Christmas to spend the holidays here with us....(we will all be spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day together at my second oldest son's home) and I still need to get out to get milk, bread, coffee, meat for dinner and soda pop before they get here.....the last time I was out, I picked up all the last minute gifts, decorations and stuff....and all the baking ingredients for the cakes, cookies and pies. Our family does a lot of swapping of different wrapped up "goodies" before Christmas actually arrives.

hugs,

Annie

• momzcrazy
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've got mine up. Here's a pic taken with the lights on in a dark room. Forgive the quality of the pic. It's my first ever attempt at a night shot.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Ooh, pretty tree!

• Mulan
    Mulan

here is ours

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

thank you barbie doll....

have a great christmas and new years...

I think its too late to send any cards out now and get there in time, right?

Snakes ()

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

SnakesInTheTower--------Next year you owe me two Cards. LOL LOL

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Awwwww that's Barbie...lol

h4o

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Momzcrazy----I like your HO HO HO Santa and your Christmas music.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit