Are you having a Christmas Tree?

by Barbie Doll 157 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

Yes, Barbie, there is a Santa Claus and he is coming to my house this year.

We have our stockings hung on the mantle....even our two cats have stockings.....they will get bags of treats and will play in the gift wrap.

Our tree is up and decorated. As a family we went and bought ornaments last year, and this year added some more. We also-my husband, daughter, and I-put together our own wreath with stuff from craft stores....then sprayed it with the "snow" stuff...it is beautiful. We hung it last night on the front door. I am listening to Christmas music right now....love it!!!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I have my first Christmas tree this year !!!! It is beautiful and makes me very happy :)

My 21yr old son still lives at home and he really wanted a tree ,but my husband is still not thrilled with the idea. So I started out with a small 4 foot porch type tree . it fits perfect on top of the antique cabinet in my living room . It has a string of white lights and one of colored and already full of "Old World "Christmas ornaments . I work in a gift shop that is big on Christmas so the last two yrs I have been buying after Christmas sale ornaments. Standing next to it is a two foot Snowman looking up into it ...Did I mention it makes me happy .

We also put blue lights and evergreens around the porch railing out front of the house .....poor husband cringed because we have 6 witness families on our street .

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

my little tree in my bedroom....

Coffee

• sacolton
    sacolton

Hey, size doesn't matter!

(or does it?)

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Sacolton-------- Coffee_Black, She has a 7foot Tree too.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Coffee_Black--------It sounds like you are ready for Christmas. I wish I was ready for Christmas.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Troubled mind--------Good for you girl, keep it up. There is nothing wrong with a Tree with lights.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Quandry-----------You sound like you are in the Christmas Spirit. You should come over here and decorate my Tree. LOL LOL

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I wish I could have many christmas's like this:

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Cheetos----------

I wish I could have many christmas's like this:

I WISH YOU AS MANY CHRISTMAS'S TOO. HERE IS A TREE FOR YOU.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit