"SECRETS OF PEDOPHILIA" CD Court Records Now FREE to Download

by AndersonsInfo 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Evening Barb!..

That is Wonderful News..Your a SweetHeart..

................... ...OUTLAW

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

One of the witnesses that are on my facebook page has this posted in her "Likes" on her info page.

http://www.biblevining.info/110

The video says that this is the Bible Verse/Quote for the video:

"Those who love their children care enough to discipline them."

For some reason I just don't see that in the song ( You raise me up) played in that video. I see love and caring and compassion..not discipline.

I wonder why a active witness would post a link to that site and post the comment about "Discipline you children " as one of her likes? (The WTBTS would not take kindly to her promoting a non-witness religious site)...

Barbara's thread reminded me of seeing this on my witness friends page.. I was reminded of the mindset of a witness . The first thing they think of when hearing such a beautiful song is "If you love your children you will discipline them." They seem to thrive on that word discipline (And action). I read a lot of stories here where the witnesses carry their "Discipline" a little too far.

If someone will post the video so it can be accessed with a click I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Snoozy

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Taken from the 2010 Watchtower Library.

The Greek word phi·lo′stor·gos, meaning “having tender affection,” is used of a person who is close to another in warm intimacy. One of the roots of this compound term, ster′go, is frequently used to denote a natural affection, as between family members. The apostle Paul encouraged Christians to cultivate this quality. (Ro 12:10) Paul also indicated that the last days would be characterized by people “having no natural affection” (Gr., a′stor·goi) and that such persons are deserving of death.—2Ti 3:3; Ro 1:31, 32.

Condemned by their own words.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

The actual letters from Circuit Overseers showing knowledge of Pedophilia BEFORE re-appointments as Elders is earthshaking. Great for new members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit