"SECRETS OF PEDOPHILIA" CD Court Records Now FREE to Download

by AndersonsInfo 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Thank you for the kind words of appreciation. It was worth all the work involved to make those court records available and to know that so many people are downloading the information. If there's any way to destroy Goliath Watchtower's power, it's with these "stones" of truth. So keep slinging the proof as found in the documents which conclusively show Jehovah's Witnesses authority figures are not loving shepherds, but misguided men who support irresponsible and dangerous rules that have wrecked the lives of hundreds of thousands of sincere people and their children during past decades.

Barbara

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Thank you Barbara.

MM.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

I know I thanked you on the other thread but I want to do it here also.

Thanks to you and all the people who helped you. If this can open the eyes of just a couple of people, then at least there can be some good come out of a sad situation.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Unbelievable Barbara... thank you so much!

• avishai
    avishai

MArked for later. Is my bro's case on there, Barbara?

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

No, they are not. When I called the court about the records, I was told there was no out-of-court settlement made by WT with your brother, so I didn't include the records. Since that time, I've found out that the person I talked to at the courthouse was wrong.

If you contact me, avishai, we can discuss putting all the records on my website to be downloaded for free. However, I need someone to send me a copy of all the material.

Barbara

• wha happened?
  • hawkaw
    hawkaw

Awesome!

hawk

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

James Henderson was my P.O. in Red Bluff Ca and I went to School with Tim. I was in the Congregation when and where this all went down. My God it was an awful time to go out in service. It was in all the papers (Jim worked for the Sacramento Bee) All over the local new channels. Everyone in our territory knew about it and wanted nothing to do with JW's. The brothers in that Cong. didn't even want to DF him, they had to send brothers from Bethel to do it. When they made the announcement everyone gasped and one older sister cried out "no, not Jim!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Children are so vulnerable yet organized religion protects the perps time and time again. I feel the cover-up is worse than the original crime in many ways. The people doing the cover-up have excellent impulse control. It boggles my mind how someone can not act to protect the most vulnerable of all humans. And they dare to claim the Holy Spirit? You can be correct about theological doctrines (which they are not) but the true test of Christianity is what you for the least of humanity?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit