They "Keep Following the Lamb" - February Study Article (Praise for the GB)

by Ultimate Reality 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Honesty
  • oompa
    oompa

just tag...oh this was good!.......oomps

i feel sorry for those two super old guys............

• carla
    carla

Didn't Barber & Schroeder die? replacements?

• garybuss
    garybuss

Didn't Barber & Schroeder die?

Yes but they are still serving as a part of the "channel". Death has no real noticeable effect on a Governing Body member's ability to serve up meat in due season to the loyal Witness people.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm looking forward to this articles release. As soon as it arrives can someone scan it?

• justhuman
    justhuman

The GB is gradually taken the place of Jesus in the WT world. 8 years after leaving the WT I can see that they are changing into a complete anitchristian-cult. They have graduatelly wipe-out Christ, and have replace him with the GB and the Organization concept. You can see that in their puplications, many times the WT study edition you can hardly find Jesus to be mentioned, in their assembleys you can have an entire day with not even one single talk having Jesus as their theme.

GB knows that they are not stganding on solid ground, that is why they are trying to take the place of Jesus. This is a complete Antichristian method, because Jesus is the most importand subject for a Christian, and not a banch of old fools, that they have never been able to prophecy a future event.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Wew this one is new to me:

g93 3/22 p. 4 Why So Many False Alarms? ***

Jehovah’s Witnesses, in their eagerness for Jesus’ second coming, have suggested dates that turned out to be incorrect. Because of this, some have called them false prophets. Never in these instances, however, did they presume to originate predictions ‘in the name of Jehovah.’ Never did they say, ‘These are the words of Jehovah.’ TheWatchtower, the official journal of Jehovah’s Witnesses, has said: "We have not the gift of prophecy." (January 1883, page 425) "Nor would we have our writings reverenced or regarded as infallible." (December 15, 1896, page 306) TheWatchtower has also said that the fact that some have Jehovah’s spirit "does not mean those now serving as Jehovah’s witnesses are inspired. It does not mean that the writings in this magazine TheWatchtower are inspired and infallible and without mistakes." (May 15, 1947, page 157) "TheWatchtower does not claim to be inspired in its utterances, nor is it dogmatic." (August 15, 1950, page 263) "The brothers preparing these publications are not infallible.Their writings are not inspired as are those of Paul and the other Bible writers. (2 Tim. 3:16) And so, at times, it has been necessary, as understanding became clearer, to correct views. (Prov. 4:18)"—February 15, 1981, page 19

Does the Revelation Its Grand Climax At Hand say they are prophets going door to door? I thought prophets are inspired by God to do his will and make prophecy? Wew that article is something else! Did you paste these different WT articles together?

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

They "Keep Following the Lamb"
    Does this mean that Jesus got a library card over at the United Nations Library also?

• carla
    carla

"Didn't Barber & Schroeder die?

Yes but they are still serving as a part of the "channel". Death has no real noticeable effect on a Governing Body member's ability to serve up meat in due season to the loyal Witness people. " --- haha, silly me, I forgot! Perhaps they are helping Russell dispense the banquet?

• Quandry
    Quandry

“You know what I mean by helping with the preaching work? Life is in the balance. We need to keep a positive spirit. I was a medic in Vietnam War. I know what’s coming at Armageddon. I know what it’s like to see a lot of blood and horror. At Armageddon there will be a lot of dead people. Get out in the ministry.”

So, Anthony Morris became a Witness later in life.....I thought the annointed ones were those who had been through trials and tribulations and had proven faithful...and had been faithful for many years......I remember reading that in the WT many times over the years......it appears that his trials were worldly and that he hasn't even been a witness for many years.....but he obviously is an effective public speaker, able to motivate...and completely loyal to, well, himself, I guess, as an "annointed one".....sounds like those are his qualifications.

keep a positive spirit. At Armageddon there will be a lot of dead people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit