The All Knowing Creator?

by Number1Anarchist 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Well that book shows how not to be an employer more than anything else. One third of God's heavenly work force body decided to quit and go with Satan's new company evil rebellers, hmm I'd say that's a pretty large chunk of employees who think you are a shitty boss. If one third of Microsoft workers walked out of their jobs, I wouldn't be applying for a job there. So, yeah, not applying to God either.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Homerovah. I totally agree. The customs of paganism and the worship of a creator are quite similar. How can God destinguish himself if he asks you to do the same strange customs as the pagan gods worshipers.

Cameo-d i can agree with that. I guess angels could be considered alien and not from this planet. I just don't see flying saucers with little green men behind the wheel.lol but i can agree with what you said though. thx

LouBelle, lol that was a good one. when you find the True Gods religion let me know since you're so confident. I was once confident as a Winess but once out you have no trust in mans religion or it's people. I grew my pair and got kicked right in the nuts with the truth about the truth.lol let me know when you find the true God i'm sure everyone on this board would like to know.lol Thx

Sweetstuff, I guess Almighty god did not have a good enough health plan or somethin, lol or maybe being the only Employer in the universe kinda makes it hard to quit your job and find a new one.lol I'm sure loseing all those employees did not affect production because all he had to do is make new ones.lol thx

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

To find ones' god, you got to look within! Plus I dont believe in religion at all nor in some god sitting on a throne with the golden scepter of life. I was playing "what if" :)

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Oh, Ok, That Grow some balls and stop blameing others really through me off. I don't really see anyone blameing anyone here except when it comes to the Watchtower misleading us and hideing the facts from us other than that i'm fine. I think most people who became a Witless would have never if the internet existed at the time. I enjoy discussing theses things and it's really hard to find anything like this locally. thx

• Slappy
    Slappy

The bible in itself is not a bad book - it boils down to mans' interpretation of it.

If I were god would I leave such a book behind - sure. If you want to find me, make a bloody effort why don't you. you humans want to be spoon fed even after you leave babyhood behind. Grow a pair and walk your path set out before you. Take responsibilty for your actions and stop blaming me or everyone else around you.

Well put. Jesus voiced a similar idea in relation to why he spoke in parables (sry, don't know the portion off the top of my head).

Furthermore, it really is only something we can honestly conclude on our own. Relying on any organization to tell us what the Bible says or doesn't say is relying on man. Don't know about others, but I have a very very hard time putting any sort of faith in man, myself included. As such I'm always refreshing myself on what is laid out in the Bible, always looking for new insight, and always looking to stay true to His will for me.

slappy

• oompa
    oompa
    Sweetstuff: I'd say that's a pretty large chunk of employees who think you are a shitty boss.

hahah....good point sweetstuff i nver thought about it....and ya...you kinda pointed out that god is shitty boss......priceless.....oompa

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Well put. Jesus voiced a similar idea in relation to why he spoke in parables (sry, don't know the portion off the top of my head).

Furthermore, it really is only something we can honestly conclude on our own. Relying on any organization to tell us what the Bible says or doesn't say is relying on man. Don't know about others, but I have a very very hard time putting any sort of faith in man, myself included. As such I'm always refreshing myself on what is laid out in the Bible, always looking for new insight, and always looking to stay true to His will for me.

slappy

Staying true to his will? what exactly is that? What is Gods Will? Is Gods will for us to Grow a big pair of nuts and walk bow legged? I mean you quoted Loubelles strange comment. This whole time i thought i had to read the bible when in fact i just had to have a big pair of nuts! None of us have any faith in man, or professed any. This is a discussion whether the bible is the word of God or not. This book was written by men who you or i do not trust that's why i question it.

• Slappy
    Slappy

Number1Anarchist:

That's just it. What is God's will? I can't tell you what that is. Neither can anybody else. God would have something different from each of us. However, as LouBelle said, it is up to us to search for it ourselves. The 'bigger nuts' is in relation to taking the initiative for oneself to determine what God would have of you and not looking to some organization's interpretations and taking the interpretations that you like for your own. (Now I'm not in any way saying that you are doing so...it's more just in general to what a large portion of the 'religious' population has done.)

The conclusion I've come to at the moment is that I am to live an upright life to honor Him and to defend the gospel of Jesus. Is that all God would have of me? I highly doubt it. The more I read and study the Bible the more I learn of His will. It's not like it's something I can come across with a simple skimming of the Bible. It takes prayerful consideration and an honest desire to know more of Him.

It takes faith, there is no question about that, for if I were to look at it with the perspective that it was written by a bunch of men who were not led/inspired by God to do so, there is no way I would be spending as much time as I have in study. Thankfully, I do not have said perception, and am able to truly and fully enjoy what is contained within His Word.

slappy

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    What is God's will?

"God's will" is a rhetorical excuse for something beyond your own control.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Slappy, thx for clarifing yoursel.I still don't agree with the grow some balls comment and stop blameing everyone. I think that's why i alot of us come on this page, we are looking for truth and searching it out for ourselves. I don't know of anyone who frequents sites like this and you would be hard pressed to find any. People don't discuss the bible, that's why we come here. I love this site and enjoy a wide variety of topics.

Sure i can sit in my closet and read the bible and draw close to God but there is alot of strange things in that book that i can tell you, you don't understand.

That's my point. if this book was written for man then why all the parables and illustrations and explain Revelation that's one unexplainable book that has thousands of interpretations.

It's all unexplainable yet you have to have faith which i find hard to do in something so confuesing. You can tell me you have faith but to tell me you understand the entire bible and what it says and what it means you would be lieing to me.

This book was written when most the population were simple farms with no education. So why make a book confuseing to those types of people. Makes sense to you but not to me.

Anyway hope you get where i'm coming from.

cameo-d Yep i totally agree. God's will is a mystery , so why write a book for man and make it all so mysterious and confuseing and tell you to put all your faith in that. I mean that's called Blind Faith!

I mean i'm not saying there's not a creator just yet, because i look at his creation, but to call that book his word is disturbing.

Like i said before i'm starting to think the Bible is Satans biggest deception, look at all the division because of it. If the creator knew this would happen, why would he write a book that would divide the people.

That's the 144,000 dollar question. Thx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit