The All Knowing Creator?

by Number1Anarchist 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Cameo-D Oh Ya! I totally agree. I'm really starting to think if there is a creator i can guarantee you he isn't part of any religion on this planet. There is not one that speaks truth so why join an organization. We can tell everyone to get out of the Watchtower but to say get out of the Watchtower and join my chuch is absurd!

Churches might not be as controlling but there still involved in all kinds of nonsense.

Divide and Conquer indeed!

Why the Heck were we born into this nightmare!

It's like a living example of the Twilight zone !

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Why the Heck were we born into this nightmare!

It's like a living example of the Twilight zone !

And why is the last generation "Harvested"? What are we harvested for?

There is a theory that those who have been "abducted" and subjected to genetic experimentation will be the ones harvested (but only the ones from the last generation, "those who endure to the end"). That is what "the covenant" is all about. These are the ones who have been contracted since Jacob produced the twelve tribes. Can you imagine all the generations and the numbers of offspring that may have been experimental developments?

Why the Twilight zone nightmare? Only to prepare us to make it through the worst of things that is yet to come. It won't be for wimps.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

It won't be for wimps at all. I don't think we have seen the worst yet. I'm thinking eventually it will have to look like road warrior,lol

I don't think in my lifetime i will see it unless something drastic happens. That abduction stuff i just can't believe i am a skeptic and don't believe in aliens until i see one myself.

I'm really starting to question the bible as the word of God. I'm still looking into it though.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Why would a Creator write a book knowing in the future it would splinter into absolute madness?

Maybe he didn't write it. Ever think of that?

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

Oh Ya! Starting to lean in that direction! Thx

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I believe in God. I don't believe the Bible is an all God inspired book. Here's the way I look at the Bible:

The American Episcopal Church view of the Bible is as a record of man striving to understand God, as opposed to being God’s revealed words to man. They also believe that the church theology is evolving and must be practiced in context of social changes.

We believe the Bible is a collection of stories, history, records, etc. And we believe you have to use reason when you read the Bible. The Roman Catholic Church decided which histories and records would go into the Bible.

I love the church I was raised in because they

It has been said that the Anglican Church rests on the three pillars of Faith, Reason and Tradition. The unique strength of Anglicanism lies in our balance of these three aspects of our religion.

I believe there are certain things recorded in the Bible that are true. From my JWD profile:

Please measure your god against this scripture: ''He that does not love has not come to know God because God is love.'' 1 John 4:8 ****** While doing that keep in mind 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

I believe you should love your neighbor as yourself and when you are moved to do so, love God as well. Love is the answer. Love wins. If something sounds evil and it's not loving and it doesn't encourage love, it cannot be from God.

Todd Rundgren as it very well: Love is the Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u37z8W5w8Do

Love is the Answer

Name your price
    A ticket to paradise
    I cant stay here any more
    And Ive looked high and low
    Ive been from shore to shore to shore
    If theres a short cut Id have found it
    But theres no easy way around it

Light of the world, shine on me
    Love is the answer
    Shine on us all, set us free
    Love is the answer

Who knows why
    Someday we all must die
    Were all homeless boys and girls
    And we are never heard
    Its such a lonely world
    People turn their heads and walk on by
    Tell me, is it worth just another try?

Tell me, are we alive, or just a dying planet?
    What are the chances?
    Ask the man in your heart for the answers

And when you feel afraid, love one another
    When youve lost your way, love one another
    When youre all alone, love one another
    When youre far from home, love one another
    When youre down and out, love one another
    All your hopes run out, love one another
    When you need a friend, love one another
    When youre near the end, love one another
    We got to love one another

Light of the world, you got to shine
    Love will be a means, yeah, yeah
    Shine on us all
    Know that love can save the day
    Just give it one more chance
    Lord you just cant let it stop lord
    Love is the answer
    Got to be free to let love into your life
    Let it shine

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The bible in all of its content , from front to back and in between solidifies and supports the suggestion that people

that lived thousands of years were indeed ignorant about themselves and the world that we and they lived in.

Can anyone knowingly and truthfully deny that, likewise with any other religious sect or ancient culture..

Is it not surprising then that the majority of ancient cultures the gods resided in the heavens the unknown , the unexplained,

the Sun being those most typical object of the god.

Frankly what the bible does offer us is a chronology and study of human ignorance with its focus played out as it was in the middle east.

The gods never existed but human imagination and ignorance most certainly did, so beware folks because one Saturday morning human ignorance may

be knocking at your door.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Farkel..Your insight is showing..LOL!!............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    That abduction stuff i just can't believe i am a skeptic and don't believe in aliens until i see one myself.

Angels are a different life form with different capabilities.They are not human. We are informed through scriptures and ancient pictorial hieroglyphics that these unusual beings exist. Do you not think "angels" are an alien life form? If you do not believe in "aliens" does this mean you do not believe angels exist?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

The bible in itself is not a bad book - it boils down to mans' interpretation of it.

If I were god would I leave such a book behind - sure. If you want to find me, make a bloody effort why don't you. you humans want to be spoon fed even after you leave babyhood behind. Grow a pair and walk your path set out before you. Take responsibilty for your actions and stop blaming me or everyone else around you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit