kids in awful wreck..one has died...other in and out of coma...

by oompa 33 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

When I got df'd my Mom told me she would rather I had died, because then I wouldn't be destroyed at Armageddon. It was going to happen anytime now and I would certainly die!!! That was 22 years ago. It still isn't here.

Oomps was just making an observation of how sick the JW thinking can be. For God's sake, they would rather see their children die in an accident, cancer, lack of blood, than be out of the organization. Strong mind control.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Nice to see some people GET IT . . . .

• redredrose
    redredrose

Okay, so the subject line was jolting - but effective. It really helped make the point hit home that this really is how many dubs feel. They would rather their own children die now so that they can reassure themselves of their presence later. They abandon them now and promise to love them later. How screwed up is that? Knowing Oompa, he would never deliberately upset everyone like that, he just gets so enthusiastic about the point he's making. We love our little drama queen, don't we?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I've got a better one. My brother was involved in a situation with a minor a few years back, did three years in jail. Pretty big deal right? However my mom (jw) told my wife (who was still in at the time) that she was more destressed over MY situation than my brothers because he was still a witness!

These jackholes are fucking SICK.

On the plus side I think that comment (and others like it) really helped wake G up to what the borg was all about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit