kids in awful wreck..one has died...other in and out of coma...

by oompa 33 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

really sad...it was just five days before Armageddon....my lucky son that died has a wonderful eternity in paradise since he was resurrected and has 12 concubines (since the resurrected could not marry and there were always more women than men)...my other son...the loser lived!.....he would have been ok...but damm...Armageddon struck just five days later and he was DESTROYED!....damm his luck!.....why could he not have been as lucky and been killed too??.......ya.....that makes sense for a loving and just God.....................................oompa

• knock knock
    knock knock

just a quick question...

Did you even for a single second wonder what people might think when they see this title? Unbelievable man.

• oompa
    oompa

uh...ya....and hey this is oompa....the title does not say they are mine..............oompa

• Priest73
    Priest73

So sorry for your pretend loss oompa (grin)

• oompa
    oompa

thanks priest...i was thinking about the irony of such a situation the other day...used it in as an illustration to a jw friend of mine....(great story for later)....and decided to post it the oompa...geeze i am already peed on........oompa

• knock knock
    knock knock

Yeah, I guess you're right. I shouldn't have given it a thought at all. Won't happen again.

• oompa
    oompa

sure you will knockers...i learned my skills in the kindom ministry school....effective introductions!..........oompa

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

KK, we know oomps enuf to take his posts with a grain of salt...

But I kinda agree... I opened the post with suspicion and hope that it wasn't true... you coulda included the word "Hypothetical" to the thread title to avoid giving yer friends heart attacks, lol!

But you make a good point... how many JW parents wish death on their unbelieving children so that they will get a resurrection?

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Sounds like a sick Joke! i think some of you guys are so negative you loose your own sense of reason.

• oompa
    oompa

ya gotta be kididn ranger...it is a parable...just like the the one that barely mentions a faithful slave and is built into so much power....and i have never been negative...but sure as hell do joke!!....the story is very very reasonable......think about it............oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit