how can they ignore this much pain and suffering???

by oompa 14 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

this site is amazing...if newbies would take the time to search even a few dozen pages....from day one it was up...til today.......god what agony they would see.....right here among those of their very own or those who were there own for forty to sixty years!....something is horribly wrong for WT and FDS not to be able to see the pain this jwd group has experienced due to their rules and regs (not what the bible mandates), and is causing families so much grief.....there is no way in the world a loving god would want families to experience this much pain!....and even urge families to not speak to one another!....geeze...that is just..........sorry, no word for it..................oompa

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

These alot more pain and suffering thats going on in this world then whats found on this site.

• oompa
    oompa

ranger....maybe not mentally or emotionally though..........oompa

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Do you want to t ell that to the 23,000 known cases of pedophilia and incest and perversion of every sort?

I disagree with you big time L R. and what about the hidden things in the organization that is happening right now under the guise of of WTS skirts when they say nothing to police when they know of insidences involving horrific atrocities.

Just read some of the stories on Bill Bowen's website www.silentlambs.org That is just the tip of the iceberg. How about the things the the victims are afraid to tell because their molesters threaten them or their families to the child they are sexually molesting. belief me it is still going on this very moment.

People who died because of the blood rules, transplant victims , suicide victims, murdered victims, mental and emotional victims shall I keep going. ???

Orangefatcat

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..If you were going to the Kingdom Hall and Going out in the Feild Service you would be Happy..The only people who are not happy,are the ones that are not serving Jehovah..You`ve brought your un-happyness on yourself..If you would simply go back to Jehovah,you would be happy again..Don`t blame us for your misery!...................There it is in a Nutshell Oompa..That`s why the WBT$& Jehovah`s Witness`s don`t give a sh*t about anyone`s misery........................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• oompa
    oompa

amen orangecat....oops...dang that sounds religious..........oompa

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

thats okay I won't say you said the Amen word to a soul.

ofc.

• oompa
    oompa
    outlaw: You`ve brought your un-happyness on yourself..If you would simply go back to Jehovah,you would be happy again..Don`t blame us for your misery

I never said I was in misery you crazy canadian!....and duh...hell no I was not happy going to the k-hall or in service!!....and few are in my opinion...so i left........oompa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..I know you did`nt say "You were in Misery"..LOL!!.....Your thread is about people in pain,because of the WBT$....I gave you a very common answer I have heard many times from JW`s and the WBT$.....So please,don`t take my post to you personally..LOL!!................. Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• The Lone Ranger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit