UFO's are the greatest hoax of all time! They exist only in our mind!

by Witness 007 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I think many of those reporting sightings may be sincere. I have seen things in the sky which I could not identify, however I did not assume them to be UFO's, merely some atmospheric phenomenon.

Similarly, I've been to Marfa, Texas, and watched the famous "Marfa Lights" which drift back and forth across the desert at night. They've been reported for years, I've seen them myself, no one knows what they are. However, just because they can't be identified doesn't automatically make them of extraterrestrial origin.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Here's what I saw just the other day...

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The biggest problem with UFOs is that they always show up in places where they're only seen by one or two people. Just once I'd like to see one land right in the middle of Times Square, preferably on New Year's Eve.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I believe in UFO's but I don't believe they have come from outer space from another planet. I believe many people have certainly seen or experienced 'something' they figured was alien.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Anti-Christ excellent...this was exactly what I wanted to say. Even in Ancient Egypt we have spacecrafts paintings at the walls. Not to mention the fact in Greek mythology we have a lot of examples of supertechnology, and spacecrafts. Also we have the Kethera Device, a device that shows the movement of stars and was found in wreck of the 2nd century B.C. Another example is the maps that a Turkish pirate, Pirei Reis (15th century A.D), had on his possetion. He said that they are copies of ancient Greek maps.Those maps had the globe the way it is today but without the ice on the poles. When scientist today did make a comparison of the maps they said it must have been taken in outer space to have this details. Plus they were taken before the last ice age 10,500 years ago.

Not to mention the astronomical observations of the Greeks that are dating back 22,000 years ago.Also we have the Incas, Mayias, Aztecs, Nasca lines, the Indian legend of a war that flying machines were used. I don't know if alliens exist, but for sure there is something out there

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I don't belive that at all I came from the planet Bethel, there is nothing butt Rump Rangers there.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Ancient stone carvings depict beings with helments and rays. For these images to persist in so many isolated cultures through so many time periods would seem to indicate there is something to this.

Go a step farther and ask yourself what would be the purpose of this interference.

The Bible gives several references to angel-alien interferrence in mans development.

Perhaps they were more accepted and more well known in other ages. Perhaps they have been more discreet and quietly at work during the last thousand years or so. But the thousand years are up now and it is time for them to reveal themselves again.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Camedo-d I agree with you

• White Dove
    White Dove

This is what I think about people who believe in the rapture.

They believe that they will be taken as physical humans into the heavens to be with god.

Sounds like they believe in alien abduction.

Heaven's Gate comes to mind.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I have never seen a ufo. I hardly ever think of them.

But I know there is a lot written about them and a lot of people claim to have seen them.

I think they are even in the bible like in Ezekiel, depending how you interpret it.

Personally, I suspect with a high amount of probability that aliens are here among us and greatly influencing the world we live in.

I guess aliens and ufos dont have to go together.

But how can anyone deny ufo's? They exist.

They are unidentified flying objects.

Not all objects can be identified.

And you cant believe anything the government tells you.

So some objects must be ufo's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit