UFO's are the greatest hoax of all time! They exist only in our mind!

by Witness 007 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

General McCarthur 1955 ; "The next great war will be an inter-planetary war..."

UFO sightings "took off" after World War 2...why? Well what were people watching at the movies? The latest craze was Sci-fi! "War of the worlds"....."Invaders from Mars" "Attack of the green Lobster men from space." How do you think this effected people like General McCarthur? We have been brainwashed by Hollywood! On Discovery channell they investigated many "Rod like missle" UFO's. They were due to camera's not being exactly like an eye they need to "interpret" what is seen on film/disc. A bird or insect shooting past can look like a rod/missle with fins! There are thousand of people who reseach these rods claiming they are from another planet/dimention when in truth...they are from Kodak!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Like most faith based belief, hard evidence is what's laking. I have seen a lot of videos and not very convincing, they only "evidence" that makes me wonder is ancient art work that depict what strangely looks like space craft.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    These images of two crusaders date from a 12th century manuscript " Annales Laurissenses" (volumes/books about historical and religion events)and refer to a UFO sighting in the year 776, during the siege on Sigiburg castle, France. The Saxons besieged and surrounded the French people. They both were fighting when suddenly a group of discs (flaming shields) appeared hovering over the top of the church. It appeared to the Saxons that the French were protected by these objects and the Saxons fled.
    Page 4 / 32

The first picture shows a fresco entitled "The Crucifixion" and was painted in 1350. Two objects with figures inside can be seen in the top left and top right of the fresco. Two enlargements of these objects are shown above. The fresco is located above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007

These pictures could represent "religious protection" from God as the Crusaders believed. Also when they would see Halleys Comet or Meteors no doubt they atributed these as being Chariots or angels or "flaming shields. Also these religious folks would make stuff up.."God helped us."

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

This painting is called "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino". It was painted in the 15th century. The Palazzo Vecchio lists the artist as unknown although attributed to the Lippi school.Above Mary's right shoulder is a disk shaped object. Below is a blow up of this section and a man and his dog can clearly be seen looking up at the object.
    This is an illustration from a book "Ume No Chiri (Dust of Apricot)" published in 1803. A foreign ship and crew witnessed at Haratonohama (Haratono Seashore) in Hitachi no Kuni (Ibaragi Prefecture), Japan this strange object. According to the explanation in the drawing, the outershell was made of iron and glass, and strange letters shown in this drawing were seen inside the ship.
  • Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    These pictures could represent "religious protection" from God as the Crusaders believed. Also when they would see Halleys Comet or Meteors no doubt they atributed these as being Chariots or angels or "flaming shields. Also these religious folks would make stuff up.."God helped us."

Yes very possible, like I said there is no hard evidence to prove UFO.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The object above the Madona is the Holy Spirit or an angel...or the holy grail...really it could be anything religious, Im sure the artist didn't say, "Yeah ill paint Mary and Jesus and a UFO I saw yesterday in the background!"....people are interpreting religious objects thru UFO 2008 eyes.

Thanks for the pictures though they are interesting! But what was the artist who lived in religious/mystical times thinking.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    The object above the Madona is the Holy Spirit or an angel...or the holy grail...really it could be anything religious, Im sure the artist didn't say, "Yeah ill paint Mary and Jesus and a UFO I saw yesterday in the background!"....people are interpreting religious objects thru UFO 2008 eyes.

Yes that is the most plausible explanation. I guess it's like the posters says

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Anti-christ that poster photo looks like my dogs dinner bowl....also my laundry plug would make a great UFO!

• Anti-Christ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit