21 reasons why the U.S is such a great country

by nytelecom1 10 Replies latest social humour

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

21. It has the world headquarters of the Christian Congergation
    of Jehovah's Witnesses.

20. Your fellow citizens might not agree that farts are funny, but they will defend to the death a magazine full of jokes about them.

19. We have the best Mexican food…and many of the best Mexicans!

18. Cowboys.

17. All superheroes, from Superman to Mighty Mouse to the Thing, are on our side.

16. No other chant at the Olympics has quite the cachet of “U.S.A.! U.S.A.!”

15. The Mob’s already sent a crew to Afghanistan to hand out beatings “Brooklyn style.”

14. The Sears Tower, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, and Pizza Hut, to name a few.

13. Our presidents think with their heads.

12. Jack Daniel’s makes barbecue sauce.

11. California girls.

10. We don’t even need a 10th reason.

9. Real-life video game: 800,000 miles of highway and 55,000 state troopers.

8. Arena rock.

7. While every other country’s gene pools dwindle and stagnate, ours continue to thrive.

6. Regardless of your social class, if someone shouts “Tastes great!” you can reply “Less filling!”

5. After decking Britain, Germany, Japan, and Russia, we helped ’em back up. Who’s next?

4. Our GIs assist in alleviating female unemployment wherever they go.

3. We don’t need any other countries to have a World Series. And we always win it!

2. Scott Baio is a millionaire. (Need any more proof that this is the land of opportunity?)

1. $329 billion annual military budget

maxime bite

• joelbear
    joelbear

18. Cowboys.

I agree with this one, especially Hoss Cartwright.

17. All superheroes, from Superman to Mighty Mouse to the Thing, are on our side.

Mighty Mouse rocks.

16. No other chant at the Olympics has quite the cachet of “U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

The networks never let you hear the other chants so I can't really say.

14. The Sears Tower, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, and Pizza Hut, to name a few.

How about Sleeping Beauty's castle at Disneyworld.

13. Our presidents think with their heads.

Both of them.

11. California girls.

And farm boys.

6. Regardless of your social class, if someone shouts “Tastes great!” you can reply “Less filling!”

LOL, this was my favorite part of Florida Gator games. I still hate the Canes.

2. Scott Baio is a millionaire. (Need any more proof that this is the land of opportunity?)

Charles is indeed in charge.

1. $329 billion annual military budget

And they spend so much of it on those cute tight fitting sailor and soldier pants. WOOOOOF!!!!

Ru Paul Rocks

Joel

• Englishman
    Englishman

NYtelecom,

Not bad for another yank who's never left his home country.

How do I know that?

Well, it's kind of obvious, really.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• YHWHWho
    YHWHWho

Reason # 1: "The Right of the people to Keep and Bear Arms shall not be infringed".

• Princess
    Princess

Princess needs to make a correction. Sleeping Beauty's castle is in Disneyland. Cinderella lays claim to Disneyworld. Bitch.

Princess

• Kismet
    Kismet

Hey NYC dude.. re:

3. We don’t need any other countries to have a World Series. And we always win it!

need I remind you of 1993 AND 1994 when a Canadian team were the World Series Champions....

Kismet

The best way to keep one's countrymen patriotic and loyal is to keep them ignorant regarding the rest of the world - N Ony Mouse

• r51785
    r51785

Kismet,
    There was no World Series in 1994, unless they held it in Oman and the rest of us weren't told! You meant 1992 and 1993 World Series victories by the Toronto Blue Jays.

• Kismet
    Kismet

You are correct sir!! But the Jays would have won it in 94 too if it wasn't for that *&^$#@#^*&(*^@# strike...

:)

Kismet

• TR
    TR

A patriotic 'hovah. Hmmmmm. At least 'hovah HQ was last on the list.

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

You forgot something.

920 days until the Olsen twins are legal!

I love this country!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit