Funny Email I Received: Dear Red States

by Robdar 31 Replies latest social humour

• LDH
    LDH
    Even California is pretty much a Red State: Bush won 35 out of 58 counties, while Kerry won LA and San Francisco. You want 'em? we certainly won’t fight you for them but you're going to have to found New California without 35 of your most beautiful counties and your second-largest city. Sorry about that.

BUSH LIED.

If you held that same vote today, he would be in the negative column.

Oh and while you're at it, Red States, I hope you plan on sending your suburban mall-loving kids to the fields to work your productive agricultural land you're so fond of claiming.

• TopHat
    TopHat

This is a funny thread....I enjoyed reading

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    buttermilk cornbread

Mmmmmmm.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Tophat, I about died laughing when I read your cheeky response. You have a fine, smart ass. I really needed this laugh today and I thank you.

Robyn

• hemp lover
  • Robdar
    Robdar
    Do you seriously believe she wrote that? LOL

You mean she didn't write it? Hmmm. Well, stone the crows.

Speaking of stoning something: ~passes a big ol doob to hemp lover~

Too bad the blue states are getting all the good ganja. Of course, being an independent, the red states wouldn't have me either.

BTW, I still think TopHat has a fine, smart ass. Looking good, Tophat.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Too bad the blue states are getting all the good ganja.

Heh. Come to Florida. It is a big crop here. I have nightime helicopters flying over my place all the time, waking me up at 2AM. They have busted many growhouses in my area in the past year. They catch them at night due to the heat signature of the artificial lighting. A waste of money, IMHO.

BTS

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Heh. Come to Florida. It is a big crop here. I have nightime helicopters flying over my place all the time, waking me up at 2AM. They have busted many growhouses in my area in the past year. A waste of money, IMHO.

Hell yeah, it's a waste of money. Too bad the government doesn't legalize and tax it. We could pay off all our debt just on the money we would make from those patchouli wearing hippies the blue states are so fond of. LOL

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm going wherever the beer is.

• beksbks
    beksbks

“This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption... Beer!”

Friar Tuck in ‘Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves’

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit