I need some help & suggestions

by Nosferatu 51 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

You could always so, oh, okay, I'll stay a little longer, to shut him up. And then just not come back after next Friday. If they ask where you are, tell them you don't recall saying anything about staying longer. They have your written notice, right?

StAnn

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "how can they claim this? who wrote this the WTS writing dept?"

That's exactly how I've been feeling about this whole thing. Everything is so controlling, everything is perfect, but the reality scares the shit out of me. The product that has been going out the door for the last few months has looked like crap or has been shipped incomplete. There are MAJOR problems with this place, and I don't wanna be on this sinking ship.

StAnn, I was thinking about going that route. But nahh, he deserves to be pissed off after all the crap I've put up with here.

BTW, I printed out 50 copies of that email and stuffed it into as many file folders as I could find in my filing cabinet and every binder that I have. The next new guy, and at least the new guy afterward should be able to find it to see what it's really like around here. Too bad I already deleted all the other "friendly" emails that I had, or else I would've printed those off too.

People are going to find them, whether they be my replacement(s) or other employees learning how to do my job.

Just like the Watchtower, the truth is what will hurt them the most.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit