Just Another Day on the Board...

by Farkel 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Somebody,

You ARE sombody and don't ever forget that. I'll mess anyone up who begs to differ.

: I seriously underestimated people, and they continue to disappointment me.

That sorta happens when one underestimates people. Have you ever thought of the concept of overestimating people? If you overestimate people you just might be dissapointed. However, comma, if you underestimate people you have set up a situation where YOU are always right. Is that what you want in life?

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• logical
    logical
    What would we be without Logical?

This place would be a lot better, in fact the whole planet would be.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Very funny. Absolutely brilliant.

Path

• Englishman
    Englishman

Trust bloody Farkel to post this when he knew that I would be in the pub and miss a chance to get in on the action.

Mind you, it was extremely succinctly put!

Englishdipfuck.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• Gozz
    Gozz

Farkel,

great post. And thank you for the link.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

This was funny, and yet true. I laughed very hard at most of it.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• teejay
    teejay

I must say Farkel...

You know something is truly funny when you laugh after the third or fourth reading. You've outdone yourself here. As hard as it is for me to admit it, this is a classic!

I real pleasure to read.

(btw.... bttt)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Since the Farkster didn't see fit to "do" me, I'll attempt to "do" myself. I'll stop when I need glasses...

"I'm an atheist...(blahblahblah) parasitic metaphysicians...last king strangled with the guts of the last priest...My carniverous god, Ferretor is snackin on the soul of your cat... ...like a greased weasel in heat... This just in: George Harrison, John Lennon and Generalissimo Francisco Franco are still dead... Wouldn't it be funny if ALL the posts on page one were from Father Naeblis Popaofallofus?

I feel better now.

• siegswife
    siegswife

ROFLMAO...hysterical!

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Hey Closer,

>Since they can't do anything but missionary I imagine it isn't very long, or illustrated.

Why would you assume that 'doing missionary' can't last very long? Maybe it is a problem particular to your past partners? ;-)
    Rex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit