Just Another Day on the Board...

by Farkel 47 Replies latest jw friends

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Yeah, I'm with Josephus.

I'd have given this thread a higher rating if I was included (haha J/K)

closer

• waiting1
    waiting1

Dear Farkel,

You're dallying with The Supreme One..........good thing I know what you look like now.

I still like your uncle - amazing resemblance to my honey. That doesn't mean you're not cute, I'm just partial to men who look like the man I sleep with.

Yes, old people still "sleep with" other old people, thank you.

I liked your opera without song......true to life, like the Simon's Cafe' we had for a long time before anyone knew about it. We had some poets back then too, very dark moods & sat in the corner grumping. Oh! Logical's joined them.

What would we be without Logical?

Enjoyed you.

waiting

• Farkel
    Farkel

josephus,

I'm quite capable of giving you shit. But then again, I've already done that!

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• Farkel
    Farkel

waiting,

: I still like your uncle - amazing resemblance to my honey. That doesn't mean you're not cute, I'm just partial to men who look like the man I sleep with.

I used to love my Uncle. Now I hate the barstard!

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• waiting1
    waiting1

Why.......that's how I feel about my honey now and again!

One day, as he was leaving the office, he joked (kinda) about all the nasty names he calls me when leaving sometimes. I looked surprised and said "I think that about you sometimes too!"

We both looked at each other, shrugged, and decided, "well, at least we're honest."

Glad you're on the up road.....much more pleasant.

waiting

• gumby
    gumby

LAUGHED MY ASS OFF ON THIS ONE" Jechuashaushia ben Macshiashia"

• teejay
    teejay

Funny.

There was a place or two (or three) where I actually laughed out loud. Very good, Farkel. You have us all pegged.

• Farkel
    Farkel

teejay,

: You have us all pegged.

And you know what? I have a place in my heart and life for each and every one of you. I'm still growing in life, and the more I grow the more I learn that I should work to love and trust people. We are all circling this planet together. That is a fact.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HHAHAHHAHHA ohh that was too funny

I felt like I was sitting in the chat room. Fark you sure you dind't just save an old chat and take the time stamp out??? hhaha OMG that was funny.

Keep em commin'

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• somebody
    somebody

*edited for an uncalled for, rude comment.*

my sincere apology to Farkel, and all.

peace,
    somebody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit