Have any of you heard about "The Cleavage Talk?" C'mon!!

by Lady Zombie 37 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

i cannot recall what the main theme of the talk was,
    but i DO remember our PO going on and on about
    cleavage and saying from his 6'4' perspective, the
    view wasnt all that great....

he also said married sisters needed to do the
    "bend over" test in front of their mates and have
    his royal headship determine if a garment was
    modest enough for the sanctitiy of the KH

Crazy Emoticons

• worf
    worf

Fadeout,

That was a good one. That gave me a good laugh.

Garybuss,

My conventions here in New York City were just as you described. When I would walk around during intermission, and many times during the talks to get away from the boring drivel, I'd see sisters with slits in their dresses, splits in their dresses way up on the thigh, and a lot of cleavage. It was really a sexy fashion show at all the conventions. I enjoyed it!

Worf

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Being a single elder at the time, I never had to give those talks... my ears would have turned beet red if I was forced to do so....

BTW.....the eye candy at the conventions, even here in the midwest, was the only reason I even bothered going last year. When I went to one convention down at West Palm Beach, even though it was an English language convention, OMG the Spanish sisters were just the greatest... although it was 2 extremes with them..either they were hotties or huge. Not much in between..lol

I went to the convention in Germany in 06 as a delegate...they had a section for Tamil (Indian & Sri Lankan)...those sisters were hot..and lots of the younger ones were wearing saris...that exposed their midriff/belly.... some even had pierced bellybuttons and noses.... those girls were hot. Since there was no English section at that convention, naturally I sat in the Tamil section...where I could also check out the Dutch section next section over...lol

Now I go to college for the eye candy.....where there are no cleavage "Talks"...but there is talk of cleavage....

Snakes ()

• MochaLatte
    MochaLatte

Haven't been to a KH in a few years so haven't heard the talk, but as a G-cup, I can say that wearing a high neckline like a turtleneck doesn't do anything to diminish them--it actually makes them look larger. A bit of a lower neckline actually balances the size out. There's no way in hell (other than wearing a shapeless sack) to make these disappear. I'd rather show a bit of cleavage at the top than look even more ridiculoulsy top heavy.

• dawg
    dawg

This thread reminds me of the song kodachrome-by Simon and Garfunkel... you could put all th ladies in the world in Burkas if you wanted, they'd still not match "my sweet imagination".

• blondie
    blondie

I was told I had to bend over and have a sister check and see if you could see down my top and shorts could not be higher than knee length when I worked at the Farm.

• jennybear
    jennybear

I don't remember the cleavage talk. My cleavage is not that impressive so the elders have little to worry about with me. But I do remember a local needs talk about young sisters wearing middrift baring shirts.

I was guilty of wearing them. And the elder giving the talk just happened to be the son in law of my room mate at the time so he often saw me in casual clothes. It got back to me later that one of my room mates said after the talk, I hope she was listening.

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

"Sisters, we love you, we couldn't get by without you, and please, we want to see it!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit