conference call Saturday August 2 RUMBLINGS AT GILEAD!

by kool aid man06 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82
    fellow instructor (and newly psuedo-anointed) Laurence Bowen

I've often wondered....the GB has to know when they'll need new members. Do they pull aside some Bethel big shots who have been "tested" and found to be loyal org. men and say something like "You know, if you were ever to feel that you were anointed, you might some day end up on the GB with us..." wink wink nudge nudge...

I.e., who prompts the switchover from "other sheep" to "anointed"? Is it an ambitious Bethel guy who suddenly "gets the feeling" and hopes to be noticed by the GB, or does the GB notice a guy and "suggest" he start partaking soon?

• besty
    besty

I.e., who prompts the switchover from "other sheep" to "anointed"? Is it an ambitious Bethel guy who suddenly "gets the feeling" and hopes to be noticed by the GB, or does the GB notice a guy and "suggest" he start partaking soon?

Maybe he's been reading the Bible :-)

• sir82
    sir82
    Maybe he's been reading the Bible

At Bethel?

No time for it, no need for it...everything you need to know is in a WT article, the Org. book, or the Elders book.

• theliteissobrite
    theliteissobrite

Your work is so important ! So many here need to accept Christ ! Great work kool aid man !

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    The name of the last registrar we are aware of is Wallace Liverance. According to a very reliable source, we were told that Liverance evidently just recently was laid off and reassigned the position of Special Pioneer.

As I posted above, this took place in Sep 07. Anything new about this on the call?

• iloowy
    iloowy

Hey Rick.

I'm listening right now to the conference recording.

There doesn't seem to be much info on the Gilead Registrar issue.

Has there been any more info on this during the week since the conference?

Will Gilead close or is it just a matter of getting rid of the Registrar as they did with Ed Dunlap when they got him out?

Thanks for the conference recording.

--ILOOWY

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I KNOW BRYCE! HE IS AN AWESOME GUY ... REALLY NICE GUY ... VICTIM OF THE CULT ... HE IS A GOOD BALLER.

I HAVE PICTURE OF HIM !

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

what a coincidence, could you scan and post the picture of Brice . Thanks rick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit