Lurker for a long time, finally decided to take the plunge!

by Momma-Tossed-Me 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• ibme
    ibme

Welcome

Kindness goes a long way.

Thanks

ibme

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi MTM and Welcome to JWD. So glad you found us. I am sure you know by reading the board we are a diverse kettle of fish,but we have learned NOT to judge anyone & we have UNconditional love for each other
    I was in it for 25 years. Made 10 people JW's ( NO!! NOT GOD! ME!) Worked like the dickens because I truly believed it was the only truth, was kicked out when I admitted I NEVER believed Jesus came invisably in 1914.....
    I too have lost family on account of the shunning but my family has increased with this lot on board who I now consider my adopted kids, grandkids, friends,

Keep us posted.

Grace Gough otherwise known as Undeserved Kindness, or Mouthy, Granny, ( or a pain in the neck!!!!!

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

Welcome - i've sent you a PM.

Best Wishes

Jeremiah - aka Morph

• Diva
    Diva

Welcome! I too lurked for ages before posting, in fact I made my first post yesterday.

Fortunately, when my husband showed me a few truths about the organisation (particulary the UN issue), I reacted positively and with some more research on my part it has taken me to where I am now - an active fader. I really hope your wife reacts well also.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi MTM, I'm happy you've posted! You are in a situation that many of our posters are in. May you find encouragement here, and grow.

• freeme
    freeme

welcome MTM, my situation is a lot the same, still in for the sake of the family and for my wife, but fortunately ive no kids.

born in, 3rd generation jw.

• milligal
    milligal

Welcome. It's a big step coming forward and saying out loud how you really feel. Everyone is not so brave.....

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome MTM !!!

Yeah, I used to be a Bethelite too... sigh. What a waste of valuable years.

B the X

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Welcome to Jwd...

h40

• Domina
    Domina

Welcome too... i am also a nooblet to this forum :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit