"What kind of fool am I"

by mouthy 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

I was driving the lady next door to Garage sales, I cant get out of the car cos I am not walking very well. But it was on a very steep hill.facing up hill,When she got back in the car I tried to drive forward, it kept going backwards DOWNHILL,It was awful,I thought I would kill the old lady, she was as white as a sheet ( she is 86) so I shouted out to a man, " Can you help me please " he ran over & while it was slowly going backwards (hand brake on, )He jumped in & said well you didnt have the motor turned on (BLUSH!!!BLUSH!!!! Oh I guess Alzhemiers on the way

• ninja
    ninja

you drive a car grace?.....I wouldn't trust you with a shopping trolley never mind a car....he he.....ninja scarpers

• BFD
    BFD

Oh, Mouthy! I'm glad you're OK but really there must be better ways to save on petrol! lol Thanks for the laugh this morning.

When I lived in S. Florida the old folk were always creating drive- through windows where none existed. It was a daily occurance.

BFD

• Satanus
    Satanus

'said well you didnt have the motor turned on'

Yahbut, it gets really good gas mileage like that. It's really quiet, too;)

S

• Robdar
    Robdar

Dearest Grandmama,

I hardly think you have to worry about alheimers disease because of a goofy mistake. Besides, you had enough cognizance to ask for help, so worry not.

The man who answered your call is an angel and I hope you gave him a big kiss.

Robyn

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LOL don't feel bad Grace, we all sometimes have our minds somewhere else! Just a week ago, I locked my keys in my car and started to panic. Then I called a friend to come unlock my car with a coat hanger...after I had called I remembered I kept an extra key inside my purse. I felt like a total moron calling the friend back and saying nevermind, I just remembered I have an extra key! Is that called half timers?

• *summer*
    *summer*

Don't feel bad, Granny...

When it happens to a young one, it is seen as forgetfulness. And when it happens to an older one, it is seen as Alzheimer.

It happens to all of us. It is just funny...after the 'panic' moment is passed and no one is hurt

• White Dove
    White Dove

You're OK until you do what I did: Forget the engine is still running. It runs so smooth that I don't feel the vibrations. I have to remember to turn it off and forget sometimes until I realize why the key won't come out of the ignition. That's pathetic!

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Don't feel bad Granny Grace, we all do things like that at times, Really. NO way you have alzeimers, Its so obvious your mind is doing well. I am glad you are both safe.

Velvet

• mouthy
    mouthy

you drive a car grace?.....I wouldn't trust you with a shopping trolley never mind a car....he he.....ninja scarpers<<<< >>>>GO TO YOUR ROOM NIN Take a lesson from all the others that posted .They tried to make me feel good about it not bad.... But come to think of it ,i have bashed a few with my trolly..... O.K. NINJA come out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit