Ex astronaut says Aliens exist but NASA covers it up.

by misanthropic 42 Replies latest social current

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Sinis,

No natural events do not come into the picture when the ancients describe the "gods". The sumerians, primarily, are very detailed in mans "creation" and WHY the "gods", who the describe as nothing more than aliens, made man.

Of course they do. What did the ancients make of an eclipse? Earthquakes. St Elmos Fire? Lightning? Thunder? Floods? Northern Lights? Whirlpools? Strong Winds? All these natural events were interpreted as the manifestation of some God or the other.

Natural occurences do not support HOW men moved and lifted the trilithon in the Temple of Jupitor, nor does it support how men made structures that rival some of the worlds most advanced construction equipment, etc. No, what we "moderners" tend to do is equate such feats with the catch all phrase - "lost knowledge". Yea, right...

Yes, they do. You need to do a little more research on the matter. A scientific methodology applied to these previously 'inconceivable' matters have all yielded techniques that allow for such feats of construction. I know it is much more exciting to imagine that aliens designed the buidlings in Rome, or that levitation was used to build the Pyramids, but it is pure Von Daniken poppycock. All of this has been debunked.

The Roman aqeduct, which has a fall on 1/4" over many miles, is a much greater feat of construction than lifting heavy stones Sinis. But construction plans and methods have been uncovered that showed how they were built.

HS

• sinis
    sinis

Really - I think you need to do a little more research? So how do you explain the movement of the Trilithon at the Temple of Jupiter when the rock quarry was over 1 mile away and the stones in question weighed in at around 1200 tons? They are so precisly placed that you cannot even stick a needle between the blocks. Engineers have assessed that for ancient man to lift and haul these stones (if even possible) would require rope approximately 5 meters THICK. This feat has only been matched within recent years through the advent of advanced hydrolics and earth moving machines. Same thing with the Egyptian stones and monoliths. Why did it take the Romans, in some cases over 20 years to move some of these monuments to their own cities - and in many cases they did not take the full monument but cut them in half?

How did the Aztecs and Maya build great pyramids that had accuracies that rival modern laser transits? How did the Maya make the mating surfaces so tight between the stones that you cannot push a piece of paper between them and yet they, for the most part had no metal tools??? Even the archeologists down in the Yucatan and central america - whom I have spoken to personally do not know how they did it.

The Roman aqeduct, which has a fall on 1/4" over many miles, is a much greater feat of construction than lifting heavy stones Sinis. But construction plans and methods have been uncovered that showed how they were built.

Ah, yea...

http://vejprty.com/baalbek.htm

• willyloman
    willyloman

I'm sorry, but it turns out that the story was fraudulent.

Thanks, Tex. I won't be using that analogy again!

I should get a "G" for good use of illustrations, thought, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit