Dub rip offs

by Dismembered 13 Replies latest social humour

• M.J.
    M.J.

:The article doesn't mention their religion.

Admittedly, if it did it would be reminiscent of an article I remember reading in The Onion some years ago with the headline "Gay man rescues children from burning building".

• beerose
    beerose

If your talking about the same "bad guys are getting smarter" it was in the courier times a about a month ago.And it was the same one who p***ed me off! I don't won't to put any more rafters in my eyes so you'll have to read it yourself shouldn't be hard to find!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Police seek owners of stolen tools

July 23, 2008

• Post a Comment
    • Recommend
    • Print this page
    • E-mail this article

DERBY -- The Morristown Police Department is looking for owners of several tools seized following an extensive larceny investigation in Vermont, New Hampshire, New York and Massachusetts.

The property was discovered at Surprenant Sanitation and the home of Kyle and Lacy Surprenant in Derby, police said.

Following the arrest of Kyle Surprenant, charged with stealing a 20-foot storage container from Rent A Center in April, police executed several search warrants that resulted in the seizure of the stolen tools. Surprenant was also in possession of a Bob Cat Skid-Steer and a roller compacter, which are also believed to be stolen. Both items are now missing, police said.

Advertisement
    alt

Anyone with information about the owners of the stolen property or about the investigation is asked to call Patrolman Jason Luneau, 888-4211.

Among the items found were: a Wacker GS-85 generator; a Midwest Products portable air tank; a Craftsman tool box containing sockets, drill bits, and wrenches; an Emglo air compressor; a Milwaukee 14-inch chop saw; a spotlight; a LIncoln electric 250 Ranger welder; a Makita grinder; a Makita concrete drill; a Hilti concrete gun; and a 12-foot enclosed single-axle utility trailer. Police said the serial numbers have been removed from most of the items.

• beerose
    beerose

No wasn't the dub rip off I was talking about,of course Jehovah Witness wasn't mentioned is this one either!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit