Jon and Kate Plus 8

by changeling 13 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Who loves this show?

Who thinks Kate is mean to Jon?

Who thinks Maddy needs therapy so she does not end up a pregnant, teenged, crack hore?

Who loves Alexis and the "aldergator"?

changeling :)

• *summer*
    *summer*

I love that show!!!

Yes, Kate is mean to Jon. And sarcastic. And condescending. She thinks she is perfect.

Maddy gets on my nerves big time.

And yes, I love Alexis...she is so sweet. I also love Aaden:-)

Very refreshing show...

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I've watched it a few times....I don't like her....

Who thinks Kate is mean to Jon?

She's mean and she belittles him.....I dislike women that do that.......

h40

• Dagney
    Dagney

I love the show.

I think Kate is mean sometimes, but she's got an unbelievable job, and they seem to work it through just fine, IMHO.

I think Maddy is self absorbed, and they know it, and are going to try their best to keep her off the pole.

The kids are so adorable with their individual personalities...very cute.

Love it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Maybe I should start watching this show.

• Preston
    Preston

I think its cool because few shows have any real depictions of asian men married to caucasian women.

That being said, just because you have a bunch of kids doesnt mean you deserve on-air recognition for it.

- Preston

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I think its cool because few shows have any real depictions of asian men married to caucasian women.

That being said, just because you have a bunch of kids doesnt mean you deserve on-air recognition for it.

- Preston

Hey there toots a) I agree. I must admit that this was one of my first thoughts when I saw the show the first time. I thought 'Cool, an Asian guy.' There seems to be, still, so many stereotypes out there, this was refreshing. b) HEH YES I agree with this as well. I have yet to figure out Why they have a television show about these people. The one where they had the mammoth party for the kids, well imo mammoth, left me thinking.....so what? Then again, I'm still looking at Survivor like "So What?".

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I love the show. I look at Kate and Jon, and I still see love between them. THAT is amazing considering the stresses they are under. Kate's a little OCD, but in all honesty, if I were stuck home in the same situation, I would probably be worse than she.

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

My wife loves this show.

• Namaste
    Namaste

Ahh I love this show. If you ever get a chance to watch the behind the scenes shows I think it explains a bit better as to why they do this whole crazy thing. It's more than just a bunch of kids show, I think it must be absolutely mind boggling to have 6 of the same age 24/7. I have just one and he wears me out some days. I still watch because they keep it real. Watched an episode last night where Kate was just losing her mind over a small dresser knob and I just had to laugh. I've had those moments myself and could feel her pain and feeling of being completely overwhelmed that day. I don't think Kate has changed as a person, Jon knew exactly what he was getting and still loves her. I bet even more after watching her be mom to 8 kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit