E-Watchman and JW Reform

by insearchoftruth 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• changeling
    changeling

E-Watchman is a lunatic! Any witness or ex-witness who reads his stuff and agrees with him is a lunatic too!

changeling :)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Isn't E-Watchman YouKnow/Robert King?

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

E-Watchman aka Robert King is indeed a nut, but he's a very intelligent nut trying his best to establish his own cult. And he is succeeding... there are a handful of persons who sincerely believe that God is using him to reveal new truths.

Yawn.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I prefer JCanon - at least he can laugh at himself.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember his videos. He's quite into himself. I remember all these little suck ups would pm me about a "special message, just for you". It sounded like a Dionne Warwick infomercial.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Robert King/YouKnow/eWatchman..All the same person...........He claims to have seen demons,while using LSD

Big deal. If that`s all he saw, he should up his dosage . A friend of mine saw clouds turning into dragons, coming down to earth, hovered above him, and chased him thru the woods.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I wonder when Robert King sleeps? Does he have a writing staff? - I mean he was cranking out the essays for quite a while.

• megawatt
    megawatt

Never heard of these sites or anyone that's a insider pushing for reform. The most I've heard while in was doubts on current rules and regs, everyone at the very least will question, but it doesn't go any further than that.

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

Ahhhhhhhhh, Ewatchman, worse than Burney, Weinland, Gordon , all rolled in one. First he is a lazy bum. Lives off of his wife and her money. He has been boosting the October surprise for almost 20 yrs. and yes he is YOUKNOW.

He is the mad dog , foaming at the mouth, that is what he calls his loyal followers.

His god in Lyndon Larouche. that is who he prays to now. Hes a nut bag. dont think he even takes a bath.

Been told he is a mason and of the ulumi. so stay away from him . He is satans right hand man.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Is e-watchman the same person that put out the book, "The Report" by TWMC? While I don't agree with what was written in that book, it did help to take the blinders off. I would have never read "apostate" literature but on the web it caught my eyes that there were those in the organization wanting reform.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit