I am Agnostic. What happened??

by horrible life 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Get a dog that plays Basketball..Basketball 3........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Dagney
    Dagney

There are many good guided meditation CD's out there...some even just 15-20 minutes in length. As was mentioned, it is about slowing down the brain, (not emptying **sigh**) and your breathing. I knew I needed to do it during an especially difficult time, and hearing the audio helped me since I really had no experience in meditation.

Boy, does it give peace and clarity so you can figure out what you really want to do.

• jgnat
    jgnat

From the outside looking in, it must look like two women gone off their tree. I mean, the accusations are just outrageous. Your reaction is also right off the chart. I might just add that a smart man stays out of the way of a woman on a rampage. That may have something to do with the director not calling that night.

Since you can't change that woman other than perhaps getting a restraining order for her outrageous behavior, you might be able to work on your reaction.

Consider for instance if you reacted as if she were insane, laughing it off. Her jibes would then lose all their power.

• Sasha
    Sasha

Sorry....don't be....have faith

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit