Convicted Molester Sentenced to 45 Years to Life (Simental in Murietta, CA)

by jamiebowers 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg in the Jehovah's Witness organization. I truly believe many more child abusers will be exposed as time goes on here. People are standing up for what's right and aren't going to take it anymore and remain silent. The more bastards like Simental get exposed ; the more convictions of this crime we will see. True it will take courage to expose it, but with a good support group these girls that had the courage to stand up against him will heal in time. But it will require a lifetime committment from her parents and friends to help these girls heal.

Mr. Flipper: I hope you are right about this case just being the tip of the iceberg for the WTB&TS and that people are standing up for what's right. Please note that the mother of the girls who were molested only reported it to the elders and not the police. The only reason the authorities became involved is because the mother told a teacher to keep that guy away from her kids. The teacher was suspicious and reported it to the police. In the meantime, the elders knew all about it and failed to report it to the authorities and even tried to fight testifying after the fact. It is also important to note that the elders were given immunity for their crimes in exchange for their testimony against the pedophile. And I wonder if the mother was df'd on the grounds of slander for opening her mouth to the teacher. If so, how much support do you think she'll be able to give those poor little girls?

How many more court cases do these evil bastards have to lose before they change their wicked ways? They settled a multi-million dollar civil suit last year, and finally the criminal courts are catching up and not allowing the cover ups that have been going on for years (all the way back to 1964 according to Barbara Anderson's legal documents). If/when it is brought to their attention, the rank and file jw, including my mother will simply believe it's not true.

IMHO, a battle has been won, but the war continues.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Oh look at him cry. I have no heart for that pervert JW!!!!!!! Rot in prison.

• sf
    sf
    How would you like to go door-to-door in Murietta? Murder and child rape are what the JW's are noted for in that community. And the elders that tried to keep from testifying are almost as disgusting as the perv that did these acts

I would indeed like! Yet, surely there must be someone closer.

{FOR THE LURKERS : SEE MY POSTING HISTORY}

I have absolutely gone into neighborhoods, door to door, as a dedicated, baptized apostate, in good standing, distributing fliers that I made myself, that draw ddirect attention to this issue. It has JESUS CANO on it.

So whomever is closest to this KH, needs to get busy in their community.

If you are serious in this endeavor and would like tips, and are inclined, you may PM me.

sKally

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

another interesting tidbit: "Dickerson ordered them to testify after finding the Jehovah's Witnesses' judicial committee system is not designed to keep information confidential." They said a mouthful there. No confidentiality. Except for perverts.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So that everyone can tie up the whole picture on this story..see the link to the previous proceedings about the elders being forced to reveal what they knew about this perv.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/155374/1.ashx

I love the American sentences these people get...45 years ! slam ! .....Over here he would be out in while . Look how they treated Michael Porter....

• sir82
    sir82

Elders John Vaughn and Andrew Sinay balked at testifying against Simental, when subpoenaed by Strunsky. They cited the confidentiality afforded by the penitent-clergy privilege.

Dickerson ordered them to testify after finding the Jehovah's Witnesses' judicial committee system is not designed to keep information confidential.

Smells like a precedent to me!

I wonder how quickly "new light" will be coming down the pike....

• Mary
    Mary

Gosh, I wonder when we'll see this case being discussed in a future Watchtower study article.

Kudos to the judge for not allowing the elders to plead "clery/privacy" in this case. It's incredible how the Witnesses suddenly have a "clergy" system when their ass is on the line. Stupid dorks.

I hope Crooklyn sits up and takes notice: You're disgusting habit of protecting pedophiles is hopefully going to be over soon. If there were any real justice in the world, the Governing Body members who came up with this bull-shit 'two eye witness rule', should all be in prison too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit