Windsor Ontario JWs Under Siege

by hawkaw 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

ISP,

That graveyard incident happened in Alcester, Warwickshire I believe about 2 or 3 years ago. I used to be in that congregation during the mid-70s to mid 80s. I read about it on-line and wondered who in that congregation was doing that,

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• DIM
    DIM

if anyone knows where to get some of these stickers, please email me. Thank you.

i'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight-short-sighted-narrow minded hypocritics. all i want is the truth just gimme some truth - John Lennon

• blondie
    blondie

Here's a suggestion from Hawkaw further up:

... how to obtain one .... hmmm......

Well if I were you I would move my mouse onto image above and "right click". Then I would save the image to my computer.

I would then put the image into my word processing software in the "label's format" of your choosing.

Then I would go to the store and buy a bunch of labels for the "colour" printer. Then I would start printing like friggen crazy.

Black and white stickers would look okay too inmy opinion.

• DIM
    DIM

thank you blondie, hawkaw. I'll be plastering these all over suburban Philadelphia very soon.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Laundromatting will never be the same.

• ISP
    ISP

Hi Thirdson,

The incident I am referring happened in the North and was only about 3 years ago!

ISP

• ISP
    ISP

Stupidity like that is by no means unique!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit