What do you know about 'CHEMTRAILS'?

by Gill 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

What do you know about Chemtrails?

I understand these are toxic chemical trails left by aeroplanes that are sent up by the governments and not the same as the water vapour contrails. Some believe that in the long run our governments may be intent on ridding the earth of the majority of us by using poison gases or infectious diseases and are getting used to leaving these unusual trails inthe sky.......but I've wondered what they are for a long time and the UK govt has already admitted dropping pesticides on at least one part of the UK as an experiment on the people.

I have googled and u tubed a bit on this concerning information but want to know if there is something to worry about or not?

Does anyone have a viewpoint on this or some experience?

Is this 'just' conspiracy theory or is there a lot more to it?

Thanks!!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Chemtrails is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories out there... It's worse than 'shadowpeople' and the hole the Russians drilled into hell...

• Gill
    Gill

mkr - They may well be dumb. But have you ever see them being laid by aeroplanes and how they do not disperse for hours unlike the trails from ordinary passenger planes. We live in an area where passenger planes fly over regularly leaving the fast fading contrails.

Then, there are the planes that do not fly the usual routes and fly oddly and leave the trails that last for hours and sometimes come very early at four or five in the morning and leave chequered trails as they fly leaving a pattern.. Very odd. It must mean something but I suppose you have to live somewhere that it happens a lot that makes you wonder what they could be.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I thought this was one great news clip...hope all will watch it through.

Bill 2977 mentions the word chemtrails and up till 9 years ago government was allowed to conduct

tests on the public. These chemtrails contain Barium which was collected and tested.....interesting.

We truly don't know how far government has gone with our health but it is time to keep our eyes open.

Local news station in Arkansas,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI

h4o

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

whether the trail disappears quickly or not depends completely on the weather. Google "jet trails and Global cooling 911" you should be able to find articles about observed warming during the 911 attacks due to the reduction of 'cooling' from the artificial clouds left by thousands of jets. It will explain where and why the trails dissipate or persist.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

There are SO MANY rumors and conspiricy theories....Queen Elizabeth and Pres. Bush are Lizzard creatures from another planet....true, there is a folllowing.

• Gill
    Gill

Hope - I will check out the clip, thanks.

Bring_ the_ Light - The weather conditions are identical when we see these features. The passenger planes leave no chemtrails; they simply disappear withing a minute or so. The planes that are flying upwards, sometimes, making chequered patterns, or are just not the usual passenger planes leave a trail, even when the weather is the same. However, we have noticed that on very windy days, these planes DO NOT fly and there are no chemtrails.

Also, bear in mind that the British government has admitted dropping pesticides on the population as an experiment.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I can't dis-count all the data of chemtrails - too many reports of large groups of people getting sick. I've also considered all the effects of weather altering that the government has done and continues to do and how easily conned people might be in linking it to global warming.

If a government has the ability to create a storm as part of it's aresenal of weaponry, what makes anybody think for a moment that if they wanted to control in any way, any people, they could do so simply by using the technology they have and do this? sammieswife.

• Gill
    Gill

Sammielee24 - It is sad to note that no government is totally free of corruption and unscrupulous people who manage to get into positions of power. I'm sure we can all name plenty.

However, it appears that both the British and United States Governments are no different to Sadam Hussain for enjoying a dip into the murky and murdurous world of 'chemical and germ warfare'.

• Elgiard
    Elgiard

Chemtrails really don't stand up to the assault of logic. I could see a very few planes here and there carrying out experiments, but the kind of wholesale canvassing described by the conspiracy theorists would require a lot of planes. A LOT of planes. Where are they taking and landing? The airbases? The runways would be hot from chemtrail planes all the time. It would never stop, and that would get noticed. There would be pilots and crew for all those planes, ground crew, factories manufacturing the chemtrail "chemicals", warehouses of the stuff, manifests, administration, etc. With something as big as this supposedly is there would literally be millions of people involved. There would be people leaving the program all the time. Even under threat, can that many people keep a secret for as long as this is supposed to have been going on? Really? There would surely be some evidence of this going on besides some pics on the conspiracy websites of the odd contrail that is sure to happen how and then, and some flakey "analyses" of the stuff supposedly being released, with no documentation, which probably never happened outside the conspiracy theorists' fantasies. It's just untenable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit