Damn, Lawrence Hughes' Case Was Thrown Out of Court...

by jamiebowers 25 Replies latest watchtower medical

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5incWXYI-M0oe-5mRu83yWTPjWiPg

This article says,

"Lawyer David Gnam, who represents the Watch Tower Society and was named in the lawsuit, seemed relieved the case is over. He said Hughes should let the matter rest."

... "Mr. Hughes has been on national television and in front of Osgoode Hall Law Society saying I murdered his daughter. I do not appreciate those comments because they are obviously untrue."

"The Watch Tower Society will seek to have Hughes pay its court costs, he said." ...

• Quotes
    Quotes

Watchtower will seek to have it's costs paid?

Let's see... cost of slave, live-in lawyers, with no profit sharing, no medical/dental, no benefits of any kind: $5 per day.

No problem, $200 should cover it.

Of course, in the WTS fanatasy world, their bun-bakers-turned-lawyers will magically "cost" Bay Street Senior partner rates ($800 per hour). And they will mysteriously produce time sheets indicating that Gnam spent 36 hours per 24 hour day, 7 days per week, since before the case was even filed. Because THAT is how GLEN HOW and ASSOCIATES does business.

I'm still hoping that Revenue Canada will investigate How and Associates tax returns to see that there is no "arms length" distance between them and Crap Tower.

~Q

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    "The Watch Tower Society will seek to have Hughes pay its court costs, he said." ...

Why do they have to pour salt in this man's wounds?

• Quotes
    Quotes

SirNose 586:

Because they lack compassion.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Could it come to pass that Hughs will seek out his own justice?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Very sad.

((((((((Lawrence)))))))

((((((((Balsam)))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit