2008 Keep Yourselves In God's Love--PDF!

by Atlantis 97 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Thanks for sharing this - its not really helping with my blood pressure though!

All I see is control of thought and action. Is that what being Christian is about? Does so many aspects of our lives have to be judged on? Well yes of course, how else can you have Unity (conformity) and keep up the image of the society to non believers?

By cutting and pasting all this junk, it will create total obedience for some, and others will become feeling more crap and fall away.

Where is the love? Where is the light load Jesus spoke about? Where is the individuals Christian conscience?

Wonder how my family will treat me now with these reminders?

CS 101

• IMHO
    IMHO

It's released on Saturday. Don't get me talking about the 'Respect for Authority' chapter.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Cyberdyne Systems 101:

IMHO:

Thank you!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• boyzone
    boyzone

Thanks so much for posting this Atlantis.

Having read parts of it, does anybody else feel the Society are starting to play hardball again?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Boyzone:

Thank you!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Finally! All of the rules in a handy pocket sized reference everyone can carry with them at all times. If any question comes up about whether an action is appropriate, just whip out your copy and look it up. This will make judging one another much more efficient. Less time looking up these things on the CD to hassle each other with. This means more time for knocking on doors. Truly a loving provision.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

MissingLink:

Thank you!

N.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Here is another download link just in case the first becomes inactive. Click the yellow/orange download button at the bottom left of the next page. http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=57e2adee529968b11a07ae34bf4128b3 Cheers! Atlantis!-

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks Atlantis

Much appreciated

Cheers

Chris

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Black Sheep:

Your welcome my friend!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

Share this