2008 Keep Yourselves In God's Love--PDF!

by Atlantis 97 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

lrkr:

Thank you!

Elsewhere:

It looks like a comprehensive compilation to me Elsewhere! I'll see if "Anonymous5" can give me some more details. If I had scanned it the usual method, it would have been 12 to 15 MB's easily. I am amazed every time I see these books and they are only 1 or 2 MB's. I wish I could do it!

Thank you my friend!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

awesome the work you do - however I do have the "real deal"

• StAnn
    StAnn

Look! It gets even better! From the appendix, direct instructions on how a bride and groom should open their wedding gifts:

"....should the newlyweds identify to all the giver of each gift? Christians from Macedonia

and Achaia made contributions to brothers in Jerusalem, but there is no indication

that their names were publicized. (

Romans 15:26 ) Many Christians who give a

wedding present would want to remain anonymous rather than attract undue

attention to themselves. In this regard, review Jesus' counsel found at

Matthew

6:1-4

16 Identifying the givers of gifts could lead to "stirring up competition" as to which is

the better or the more costly gift. Thus, wise Christian newlyweds will refrain from

publicly announcing the names of gift givers...."

For pity's sake! Many people open a gift, hold it up for everyone to see, and then say "thank you" to the person who gave it to them. Guess that's out now. It has to be a big secret. They even discussed the volume of music played at the reception because it might interfere with this opportunity for good christian fellowship and conversation.

Talk about control, this is absolutely insane.

StAnn

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Elsewhere:

Just heard from Anonymous5 and I was advised that this is a real book being published by the Watchtower. It was created in very small format to reduce the MB's, so it could be sent through emails!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Stillajwexelder:

Thank you! Real deal!

StAnn:

Thank you!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

Thank you for this, Atlantis. I'm not looking forward to reading it, but gotta stay two steps ahead of the new/old/new light LOL. Your efforts are much appreciated :-)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Nameless_one:

Thank you my friend!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I knew it was going to be another worthless piece of sxxx as soon as I saw it named. And now I am positive--it devotes so much time on amoral things that should make absolutely no difference that it is a waste of the paper it's printed on.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

WTWizard:

Thank you for your comments! Some have remarked that it is nothing more than a cut-and-paste of old rubbish from the past.

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• NanaR
    NanaR

Anybody know on what day at the convention this book is released?

Ruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit