What The Future Holds- Gerrit Losch

by betweenworlds 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• betweenworlds
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

This guy sure knows how to waste time on introductions. After the piece of Kingdumb Sxxx, he wasted another 5 minutes giving information about the other members of the Gibbering Body that were totally out of line with the talk subject. And then, he rambled on about how man is not supposed to know it without the Bible and the Washtowel.

I quit wasting my computer power after about 15 minutes. I predict that the end is going to be the same as every single one of the washtowel publications--peace and security, Babylon the Great falling, the Great Tribulation, Armageddon, the Millennial Reign, the final test, and then the New Dark Ages will be in place (portrayed as paradise).

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

The part that kind of stunned me was at the end after he had finished and the other brother took over and announced that 'Brother and Sister Losch would be available for about 15 minutes for photographs' Like they were celebrities or something. Did they give out autographs while they were at it???? That's just bizarre.

BW

• Robert7
    Robert7

I like how Losch states upfront that the GB is not an "American institution" but a "Scriptual institution"

But when American gas hits $4 a gallon we cancel book study. Doesn't matter that other parts of the world have been paying far higher for many years.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Well, we know it had nothing to do with $4 gas or gas prices at all.

• V
    V

Any info on when and where this talk was given?

• yknot
    yknot

Hasn't Losch been rumored to admitting there are doctrinal problems?

• VM44
    VM44

Thank you! Excellent! I was hoping that the audio of Losch's talk would be put online.

I believe that Losch gave this talk when he was visiting Australia, and then again when he was in Hawaii.

Now...the next step is to transcribe the talk so there will be a perpetual written record of what he said!

Losch cannot be allowed to say things that will be forgotten over time. Everything is on the record!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Question - do they have any current rules on taping these talks? I ask because there could be some hidden gems caught that sort of slipped out which would be quite apostate friendly.

Tape recordings used to be quite popular back in the old days, especially for celebrity people like Knorr or Franz. We used to do it faithfully, although I cannot honestly remember even once that these tapes got actually played back. I now think that it was mostly a way for the more well heeled JW to show off their tape recording equipment.

I do remember that it was forbidden to make audio or video (movies) of the dramas - so as not to give away these exciting dramatic works of art to others who had not seen them first hand.

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

I'm looking forward to a word for word transcription.

My folks e-mailed me the notes from Losch's talk in Hawaii and I was horrified at the highlights. It makes me angry and sad. Angry that GB members can run around making speeches like that and sad that the R&F eat it up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit